Resolved [SIEGE] Husn Fulq - NPC Garrison Army can't use Catapult/Balista etc. ( Constant aiming,moving, rare fire)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf25

Recruit
Thanks! Love what you are doing! Wanted to help.

Siege. I am on the attacking side. Been spectating a few NPCs on a catapult. They are constantly moving left and right, trying to aim for something. Only one MAYBE two shots were fired before they endlessly aimed.

In my siege they hit the siege tower I was on once, and that was that. I fell off the wall and spectated them for a few minutes out of curiosity, kept moving left and right and not shooting.

In my experience, main gate is not breaking and after a while soldiers started to pass through in closed doors, they are just clumping up in front of walls, also when the attackers use the ladders in the left of the city, and when they reach the end, they go up to the roof above the wall.

Thanks! Love what you are doing! Wanted to help.

Siege. I am on the attacking side. Been spectating a few NPCs on a catapult. They are constantly moving left and right, trying to aim for something. Only one MAYBE two shots were fired before they endlessly aimed.

Was the catapult fully manned? I mean it should have 4 soldiers otherwise it won't shoot and reload. I often encounter this issue where AI doesn't add enough man to catapult and it can't shoot or only shots once cause noone will reload it. Also very often ammunition for catapult spawns under ground.

Only had two guys. Didn't even think that it needed 4 :grin:
But that brigs another issue. AI don't use siege weapons as much as they should spam it.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.
You can close down this thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom