Resolved Siege crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Every Siege crash after Deployment screen. Even Custombattle Sieges. I had this problem since the beta and switching back to stable solved it. After Month i found the reason. I was wondering why nobody seems to have the problem and hotfixes didnt help. So i was trying nearly everything till i relized most people dont turn of their UI. I do exclusively play with Battle UI turend of (nearly) since the feauture got intorduced.
How to Reproduce: Turn on "hide Battle UI" Feature. Go into any siege (with ai, without ai, custom, campaign) it will crash. I know nearly nobody cares about the hide UI. But if you could take some Time to look into this and fix this issue it would be really great! Thank you!
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Yes i send multiple with subscription. But i just createt a new one: 2023-02-20_20.33.06_60470fe4c5d244a4d923d8c926b6b577.

Turn on "hide battle UI" join any siege (even the custom Battle one from Main Menu = crash (after you press the ready button). Thank you very much.

Hello is there any update on this bug? It is in now some time and it is kind of a bad work around to think every sige to turn on UI before battle and than turn it of afterwards :sad:. Would be realy happy if someone could look into this.

Thank you in advance.

With the Beta Patch 1.2.0. i can join Sieges (Attack, Defend, Saly out, Alone or as a Part of a Army) with UI turned off. It seems to be fixed. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom