OSP 3D Art Shredzorz's OSP stuffs - updated February 26th

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I tried reinstalling Warband, and it seems to work just fine now.  For kicks, I tried it on the original M&B; it doesn't work at all.

Almost Normal said:
Well, I tried reinstalling Warband, and it seems to work just fine now.  For kicks, I tried it on the original M&B; it doesn't work at all.
I could be wrong, but I think this was made for Warband and there is an incompatibility with the original M&B

I just made a long overdue update to the files. Four new polearms. :grin:

Everyone can redownload from the link in the first post, and I've also updated the item codes to match the new files.

HULKSMASH said:
Awesome. Screens?
Sure, here ya go:

newpolearmsrender2.jpg

Bec de corbin in good ole M&B.

Only takes a few minutes in OpenBRF to get these working in M&B.  Open the brf and go the MAT(materials) tab and then just edit the shader. 

Experiment to see which shader you like best.  For specular_shader_bump and specular_shader_noskin_bump_high I used specular_shader.  For specular_shader_skin_bump_high I used specular_shader_skin.

LCJr said:
Bec de corbin in good ole M&B.

Only takes a few minutes in OpenBRF to get these working in M&B.  Open the brf and go the MAT(materials) tab and then just edit the shader. 

Experiment to see which shader you like best.  For specular_shader_bump and specular_shader_noskin_bump_high I used specular_shader.  For specular_shader_skin_bump_high I used specular_shader_skin.

Thank you very much for this post, now I can (hopefully) get some of this great stuff and some other warbandy things working in M&B. You rock.  :grin:

By the way, the download also contains a set of textures for english_poleaxe. However, the mesh, material, and relevant item code are missing. Some of the textures are also missing mip-maps and none of them use alpha, so you should be able to use dxt1 instead of dxt5.

Somebody said:
By the way, the download also contains a set of textures for english_poleaxe. However, the mesh, material, and relevant item code are missing. Some of the textures are also missing mip-maps and none of them use alpha, so you should be able to use dxt1 instead of dxt5.
Thanks. I've re-saved all the textures with mipmaps and dxt1, removed some textures that weren't being used, and took the normal maps off everything because they were ugly. And I just finished reuploading. :grin:

SPQR said:
Will the goats be added to your OSP?

Nice work btw.
Well, the goat in the video was actually from Full Invasion and I won't be using it in the release of the The Wild Wind, so no. But I will be making a bunch of my own animals (possibly including goats) and I might release them later as OSP.

Somebody said:
The mbrepository download was last updated Jan 7, not Feb 7. Already converted them myself, but saving from the source probably yields higher quality and such.
Oh jesus, I guess I forgot to save the edits I made to the file. It's all good now though.

So I've decided to release most of the models from the Lifeless mod since it's dead now. The pack contains a variety of modern things, like sub-machine guns and bulletproof vests.

Download link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2622

Some screenshots are in this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151339.0.html

Keep in mind that I slapped together the .brf really quickly and there might some problems with it. I don't think there are, but if I'm wrong be sure to tell me. Also, none of the models have LODs, which is a problem because most of them are very high poly. You'll probably want to make some LODs before using them in your mod.

Shred.. you are all over the place leaving your trail of awesomeness. Lol..

Great job on Lifeless... but I am really looking forward to the Wild Wind Mod.. as that will most likely break barriers that have never been breached in other mods. Awesome job.

For some reason the game isnt finding the meshes. I added the BRF to the resource folder, the textures to their folder. Added all the stuff to itemkinds1. They are in game, sort of. They show up in the marketplaces but i get an error message that says "unable to find mesh" for whatever weapons are in that marketplace. It shows the prices and stats and stuff though. So... im pretty confused.

Back
Top Bottom