OSP 3D Art Shredzorz's OSP stuffs - updated February 26th

Users who are viewing this thread

I did that but i found my problem. I had it so it said load_mod_resource = 15th_century-weapons. I missed the shift button  :lol: :lol:

Code:
###Weapons
##Polearms
["poleaxe_a",  "Poleaxe", [("poleaxe_a",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 280 , weight(3.5)|difficulty(10)|spd_rtng(79) | weapon_length(144)|swing_damage(38, cut) | thrust_damage(36 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["elegant_poleaxe",  "Poleaxe", [("elegant_poleaxe",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 365 , weight(3.25)|difficulty(9)|spd_rtng(81) | weapon_length(139)|swing_damage(41, cut) | thrust_damage(38 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["german_poleaxe",  "German Poleaxe", [("german_poleaxe",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 255 , weight(3)|difficulty(8)|spd_rtng(82) | weapon_length(128)|swing_damage(37, cut) | thrust_damage(37 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["simple_poleaxe",  "Burgundian Poleaxe", [("simple_poleaxe",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 205 , weight(3.25)|difficulty(8)|spd_rtng(80) | weapon_length(135)|swing_damage(34, cut) | thrust_damage(39 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["bec_de_corbin",  "Bec de Corbin", [("bec_de_corbin",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 200 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(8)|spd_rtng(85) | weapon_length(120)|swing_damage(32, pierce) | thrust_damage(33 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["english_bill",  "English Bill", [("english_bill",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 170 , weight(3.25)|difficulty(12)|spd_rtng(75) | weapon_length(167)|swing_damage(44, cut) | thrust_damage(32 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["swiss_halberd",  "Swiss Halberd", [("swiss_halberd",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_cutting_spear|itcf_carry_spear,
 230 , weight(3)|difficulty(11)|spd_rtng(76) | weapon_length(161)|swing_damage(46, cut) | thrust_damage(34 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["guisarme",  "Guisarme", [("guisarme_a",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 145 , weight(3)|difficulty(11)|spd_rtng(74) | weapon_length(164)|swing_damage(30, pierce) | thrust_damage(32 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["german_hunting_spear",  "German Hunting Spear", [("german_hunting_spear",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 120 , weight(1.75)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(92) | weapon_length(178)|swing_damage(19, blunt) | thrust_damage(34 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["glaive_a",  "Glaive", [("glaive1",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 245 , weight(2.5)|difficulty(9)|spd_rtng(82) | weapon_length(163)|swing_damage(31, cut) | thrust_damage(28 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["glaive_b",  "Glaive", [("glaive2",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 270 , weight(2.25)|difficulty(10)|spd_rtng(80) | weapon_length(170)|swing_damage(34, cut) | thrust_damage(29 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
["partisan",  "Partisan", [("partisan",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_merchandise| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_staff|itcf_carry_spear,
 305 , weight(2)|difficulty(10)|spd_rtng(84) | weapon_length(158)|swing_damage(34, cut) | thrust_damage(34 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],
##Swords

Everything above "##Swords"

only one question to the author I have a problem with some swords "eslavona" are without animation I take his sword into the sheath and remains invisible to solve this?, thank you

Just starting fooling around with bumps and specs on your Lifeless files Shredz. :smile:

Here's a link. I got bumps in, they look decent in-game (but I didn't get any screens..sadly).
http://www.mediafire.com/?is80ptalmb22t79

For all modders: Simple copy-paste. Just paste the files over your current lifeless_resource file and it will be fine

Awesome, nice bumps. I'll add these to Lifeless, too.  :smile:

Also, Shred said he was going to OS his auto-fire script and post it here today, so that's something to look forward to. I got it running in Lifeless and it works well, just there's an infinite ammo problem he'll have to solve :razz:

Edit:

One problem I've found, I'm getting some bad compression artifacts on the SCAR-L. I don't know if it's the spec, the norm or both, but here it is:

BrKUu.jpg

SKiwP.jpg

Okay, well, actually, I never noticed that. The horrible compression for DXT1 didn't work properly. :/

I resaved in DXT5. You can't see it in openbrf, but in-game it's much better.

linky: http://www.mediafire.com/?i9ku9f99vn84e62

Slawtering said:
OscarDLeon said:
I followed the instructions but when I try to Start a New game it crashes to desktop
We on about the models or the Source files?

I did all the things, Put the Textures and Resources folders in the module, add the items to the item_kinds1 list and write the thing in module.ini then I added the italian sword to the swadian footman and when I tried to start a new game it crashes to desktop. If I delete the sword from the footman's inventory the game works fine.

Back
Top Bottom