e.1.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
In 1.2 I noticed they sounds of only you giving orders, or AI shouts are super loud. It cant be adjusted in any setting but overall volume lowering any other things you want. Just load a battle and give an order and you will hear how loud it is. I could even hear my troops yelling 160 meters away from me

In 1.2 I noticed they sounds of only you giving orders, or AI shouts are super loud. It cant be adjusted in any setting but overall volume lowering any other things you want. Just load a battle and give an order and you will hear how loud it is. I could even hear my troops yelling 160 meters away from me
Glad seeing I am not alone. I was trying to lower it, thinking that "Voice sound level" was responsible for it, but I ended up with all sounds set to low, and a deafening "I'LL EAT YOUR LIVEEERRRR!!!!!" shouted multiple times throughout the battle.

i'm using a bluetooth headset (sennheiser momentum 3) on Windows 11 and experiencing the voice bug, maybe we can narrow it down to specific hardware/OS? or is it varied

Back
Top Bottom