Should I make a patch that weakens lords?

Should I weaken Lords

• No! I love the challenge!

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Yes, their armor should be weakened

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Yes, Weaken there weapon and add it to shops!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, weaken there stats.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Yes, weaken horse and add to shop

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, weaken weapon, armor, horse and add to shop. Also weaken stats.

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-long said:
guess not as long as they save my sorry butt one day ^^

Thing with high relations: You can ask them to follow you. Quite nice when it's the Great Elder, with his 80 knights.

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:

Thing with high relations: You can ask them to follow you. Quite nice when it's the Great Elder, with his 80 knights.

rofl but they are easily distracted i prefer having my companions lead i have no problem with my units leading but the thing is that they suck at party skills and when they get hit its like 50% death

Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:

rofl but they are easily distracted i prefer having my companions lead i have no problem with my units leading but the thing is that they suck at party skills and when they get hit its like 50% death

Well, it'll be better next version when there's barely any caravans.

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:

Well, it'll be better next version when there's barely any caravans.

no caravans? WAH P_P you sure?

Wu-long said:
Rekien said:
omg whythey going to take off the caravans?

Im not sure i never recalled grove say that....

because they're going to make all the factions have a really high chance of declaring war on each other, and then they will never make peace. So Caravans will probably be at least a little bit rarer.

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
Rekien said:

because they're going to make all the factions have a really high chance of declaring war on each other, and then they will never make peace. So Caravans will probably be at least a little bit rarer.

No no no no! they are only going to make Hoyl Council and Northern Kingdoms be constatly at war with ea and Dark legions sdo they never end the wars which leaves the other two kingdoms free to trdae with will be caravans man you scared me

Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
Rekien said:

No no no no! they are only going to make Hoyl Council and Northern Kingdoms be constatly at war with ea and Dark legions sdo they never end the wars which leaves the other two kingdoms free to trdae with will be caravans man you scared me

Oh.

Not what I saw Mbfreak say...anyways, w/e, threat passed, eh?  :lol:

Wu-long said:
What threat? (sneakily makes a hero named Dragon13 and starts pounding it)  :twisted:

:cry: :cry:

I WIL KEEL U

lolhai  :smile:

Lol.

No, seriously, let me see a vid of you killing me  :lol:. This is my punishment!

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
What threat? (sneakily makes a hero named Dragon13 and starts pounding it)  :twisted:

:cry: :cry:

I WIL KEEL U

lolhai  :smile:

Lol.

No, seriously, let me see a vid of you killing me  :lol:. This is my punishment!

hmm why not i am starting a new game later rofl i shall make a hero named you ^^ and pick his wear what do you prefer to be council guys or the northerner?

So are you going to weaken the lords? I got into a little combat with the Death Legion... Got down to their king and my army. After seeing that my attacks had a 0 damage on him I ran and retreated. (Got to the point where I tried the cheat, it did no damage to him either, just disrupted his attacks)

killerx243 said:
So are you going to weaken the lords? I got into a little combat with the Death Legion... Got down to their king and my army. After seeing that my attacks had a 0 damage on him I ran and retreated. (Got to the point where I tried the cheat, it did no damage to him either, just disrupted his attacks)

At the moment no we have no plans of weakling the lords but we have more powerful ones ahead as for example wraith lords but yes we have some more weaker lords ^^ and it will be obvious for the more powerful lords will have smaller parties.

Wu-long said:
killerx243 said:

At the moment no we have no plans of weakling the lords but we have more powerful ones ahead as for example wraith lords but yes we have some more weaker lords ^^ and it will be obvious for the more powerful lords will have smaller parties.

That the party size doesn`t matter when you cant even do damage to the horse.

killerx243 said:
Wu-long said:
killerx243 said:

That the party size doesn`t matter when you cant even do damage to the horse.

You've miss understand me

I've have said weaker lords= Weaker stats and equipments will have smaller fiefs and smaller amounts of men about 40s-80s and more manageable for beginning players yet still a challenge

Stronger lords-are more powerful in stats and equipment while they may hold towns. They are also very powerful i wouldnt suggest you take them on with out good horsemen and a good number of archers/infantry. Also have very powerful heroes and you should be powerful too remember to be well equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom