Should I make a patch that weakens lords?

Should I weaken Lords

• No! I love the challenge!

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Yes, their armor should be weakened

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Yes, Weaken there weapon and add it to shops!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, weaken there stats.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Yes, weaken horse and add to shop

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, weaken weapon, armor, horse and add to shop. Also weaken stats.

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the masked one is still going to be undefeatable? What happens when he attacks you? Are you going to have to keep running all the time?

Alright that seems to be working... Death Legion still doesn't like me very much... Could be the clubs I put into their soldiers skulls (Right now using their troops against them works)

killerx243 said:
Alright that seems to be working... Death Legion still doesn't like me very much... Could be the clubs I put into their soldiers skulls (Right now using their troops against them works)

ahha rofl hmm you could also invest a tad on the crusaders they are part of the holy council they are superbly effective against the legion.Right next to bai ma of the northern kingdoms ;p pardon my stubbornness anyhow since they hate you for easy money i suggest you go and rob their caravans.

Serve the Fenin!!! Annilhate these Central Plainers! These so-called Holy Council. How dare they enslave our peaceful populace?! What have we ever done to them?! We must fight for justice and vengeance!!!!

mbfreak2 said:
Serve the Fenin!!! Annilhate these Central Plainers! These so-called Holy Council. How dare they enslave our peaceful populace?! What have we ever done to them?! We must fight for justice and vengeance!!!!
TO WAR TO WAR TO WAR ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom