Shields disappear at distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone! I have a problem that I cannot seem to resolve! Basically, whenever I am far away from troops on the battlefield, their shields do not appear.  When I get closer though, or zoom in (shift) their shields suddenly appear.  How might I go about resolving this small issue?

Thank you very much in advance as well as for this awesome mod :smile:

thecalaquendi said:
Hello everyone! I have a problem that I cannot seem to resolve! Basically, whenever I am far away from troops on the battlefield, their shields do not appear.  When I get closer though, or zoom in (shift) their shields suddenly appear.  How might I go about resolving this small issue?

If u open escudos with openbrf, you have deleted Lods files.

Idibil said:
thecalaquendi said:

If u open escudos with openbrf, you have deleted Lods files.

I have not opened anything with openbrf (I don't know what openbrf is actually :razz:).  Which are the Lods files? Thanks :smile:

Idibil means you can delete the LOD files of the shields, so shields will be visible at all distances.
The reason shields disappear is not a bug, but to save resources. All items have LODs.

First you need OpenBRF.
Then open the file(s) that contains shields,
and delete the LOD files.

To be honest it can be a lot of work (if you don't know OpenBRF),
and I've never been bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom