Sergeants are bugged in Captain

Users who are viewing this thread

Sergeants are bugged in Captain Mode. Sometimes they load in with some men holding two shields while some have none; sometimes they load in with none having any weapons. Obviously the latter is worse, please fix TW.

I remember that last patch log mentioned there would be a big balance update in Captain, also with Rambo problem solved. Really looking forward to it now:wink:

how do they mess this up
I had to switch the item slots for the sergeant, as they can have a Two Handed Sword now. But for them to have it in their main hand (and not on the back) if they select it, I needed to move the other weapons, the shield, and the long spear form the cavalry breaker back by one slot.

Seems like I forgot to do that for 2 of the 3 troop variations for captain mode. Will be fixed with a hotfix as soon as we can.

Last edited:
I had to switch the item slots for the sergeant, as they can have a Two Handed Sword now. But for them to have it in their main had (and not on the back) if they select it, in needed to move the other weapon, the shield, and the long spear form the cavalry breaker back a perk. Seems like I forgot to do that for 2 of the 3 troop variations for captain mode. Will be fixed with a hotfix as soon as we can.
Sounds good!! Keep it up ?

Back
Top Bottom