SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kleidophoros said:
What's the point for expiry date?

The point is preventing people cheat at very beginning of the game. I hope most of the players will probably simply play the game instead of camping for 30 days. If they don't, well... it's their decision.

Xendor said:
Kleidophoros said:
What's the point for expiry date?

The point is preventing people cheat at very beginning of the game. I hope most of the players will probably simply play the game instead of camping for 30 days. If they don't, well... it's their decision.

Your avatar just blinked at me, permission to freak out ?

Anyways, sort of on topic, Xendor, how have you been dude, and glad to see the mod coming along, can't wait for it to be released, i'd joke and ask for a release date, but last time i did that, i got buttraped by a PM saying i was worthless and a total *insert 5 page long swears/rants here* and told i should drop dead, so yeah, screw that. Lol.

Perhaps you could include that minimod which makes transforms the blurry "arrow" to actual arrows. I have no idea about how hard coding is, but it could be very cool...

Grumph said:
Perhaps you could include that minimod which makes transforms the blurry "arrow" to actual arrows. I have no idea about how hard coding is, but it could be very cool...

you grabbed words from my mouth, I just thought to write that down  :grin: 
and putting in that arrow mod is not so hard, even I was able do that :grin:

Grumph said:

Actually, It's not a good idea. Normal arrows are so small that you can't see them coming. Actually, you can't see them at all when they'r on air. Blurry and long arrows looks better at that speed.

Xendor said:
Actually, It's not a good idea. Normal arrows are so small that you can't see them coming. Actually, you can't see them at all when they'r on air. Blurry and long arrows looks better at that speed.

actually, if they will not be in the mod, it's not a big problem, I can import them into mod if I want so, and with the release you can also put the link to the arrow mod, so if anyone wants to make arrows and bolts look like (sorry, sounds a bit funny) arrows and bolts :grin: then they can download and make the changes for themselves  :grin: in that way everyone will have a choice left to them  :wink:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=905 <<<<Flying missile pack

Great to see you back!!! I've been a shadow member for a while, and I was pretty disappointed when you disappeared. About the arrows I would say keep the blurs but give them a "tip" and "feathers"...

I have another question  :grin: , will there be ability to hold a shield even while holding a bow? I loved that option in other mods  :cool:
another question :grin: you said that there will be an inventory bonus when riding a donkey, is that a weapon inventory which I will be able to use in battle or just like bonus for luggage , but if the donkey dies, where do those items disappear?

Gun_Man1 said:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=905 <<<<Flying missile pack

It's already in

UnboundZero said:
About the arrows I would say keep the blurs but give them a "tip" and "feathers"...

Maybe...

Gun_Man1 said:
I have another question  :grin: , will there be ability to hold a shield even while holding a bow? I loved that option in other mods  :cool:

- No shield with bow, never.

Gun_Man1 said:
another question :grin: you said that there will be an inventory bonus when riding a donkey, is that a weapon inventory which I will be able to use in battle or just like bonus for luggage

- You don't have to ride it to get bonus, just carry the donkey with.

Gun_Man1 said:
but if the donkey dies, where do those items disappear?

- I really have no idea  :shock: should try it and see what happens

Gun_Man1 said:

That's a very good question. I played a mod in the past that claimed to give you +1 inventory for possesing something but it didn't actually do that, so I never found out what happens.

Just-ME said:
That's a very good question. I played a mod in the past that claimed to give you +1 inventory for possesing something but it didn't actually do that, so I never found out what happens.

No I tasted it, the bonus is ok but I haven't tasted the death of donkey. I think yea, the items might be lost.

Xendor said:
Gun_Man1 said:

- I really have no idea  :shock: should try it and see what happens

normally, they should disappear , but as it is a game, it can have a crash or something like that  :roll: oh wait :grin: if the donkey is in the inventory, than none can kill it ,silly me :grin: but if I ride it, the yes, it can  be killed :cry:

Xendor said:
Just-ME said:

No I tasted it, the bonus is ok but I haven't tasted the death of donkey. I think yea, the items might be lost.

I realy don't wish to be rude but you mean tested, right?

I was't implying that it wouldn't work, I was just curious about the items. It's good that you made sure, it shows excelent commitment and initiative; thank you. :grin:

Does the donkey give +1 inventory when it is ridden as well as when it's in the inventory, or just the last one?

Just-ME said:
I realy don't wish to be rude but you mean tested, right?

omg yea tested,  :roll: typo

Just-ME said:
Does the donkey give +1 inventory when it is ridden as well as when it's in the inventory, or just the last one?

both when ridden and in inventory

Gun_Man1 said:
hey, will there be heraldic armors just like in the SOD ?

SOD? What kind of heraldic armors?

omg yea tested,  :roll: typo

When I read that a thaught crossed my mind about being able to eat the donkey (or using the hide) once you needed to or once it was dead.
I thaught that's what you were trying to vaguely convey, that's all. I'm sorry for missunderstanding. :oops:

New here, how long has this been in development. Either way it looks to be extremely promising and I will be watching it like a hawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom