SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add that Anti-cheat thing and make a new poll about Jaheira!
Maybe you can change her, but she should be in! (maybe it's not realistic to don't wear anything in a tavern ^^)
You can add cathouses to some bigger towns, which would be like "resting at a town", only more
expensive and you gain experience :smile: ...and maybe there you can meet and recruit Jaheira.

What do you think about it?

This mod looks really cool, I w8 for it.

But I have to add that I think that adding an anti-cheat system is an error, why do you want people to play without cheats ? I think everyone can plays as he wants don't you think?

Draik said:

But I have to add that I think that adding an anti-cheat system is an error, why do you want people to play without cheats ? I think everyone can plays as he wants don't you think?
'Cause we're hardcore,and besides,by the time the mod comes out,you'll get bored of cheating. Trust me on that one...

Volkodav said:
Draik said:

'Cause we're hardcore,and besides,by the time the mod comes out,you'll get bored of cheating. Trust me on that one...

Yes, maybe cheating is bored, but not for all, some ppl prefer to play with cheats or use them sometimes, but, what I don't understand is why you have to prohibit cheating if someone want to use cheats, let ppl be free....

Draik said:
Yes, maybe cheating is bored, but not for all, some ppl prefer to play with cheats or use them sometimes, but, what I don't understand is why you have to prohibit cheating if someone want to use cheats, let ppl be free....

Dude, you're late. All arguments for and against the anti-cheat-functionality (including yours) have been brought up several pages ago (yup, "page" is a unit for time.)

If you want something recent to discuss, try Xendor's approach to Swadian Camel Cavalry, vampiric squirrels and wardeer.

In Vain said:
Draik said:

Dude, you're late. All arguments for and against the anti-cheat-functionality (including yours) have been brought up several pages ago (yup, "page" is a unit for time.)

If you want something recent to discuss, try Xendor's approach to Swadian Camel Cavalry, vampiric squirrels and wardeer.
I have agree with Draik, the option SHOULD be there for THOS people that want to use it. If it gets taken out ALOT of people( as in over 70%-80% M&B players) will dislike the mod because they like to use cheats on some occasions.

Oh, yeah people should definatly have the option to cheat!
Err... people already have the option not to cheat.. so what the hell would be the point of having a anti cheat system that you could choose to turn off..

facepalm.jpg

I know it's his mod, I'll play it anyway; but I say and I thinks that anti-cheat system isn't a good idea, anyone should play like he wants, for example, "In Vain" what you matter if I use cheats in MY SP GAME? Nothing, it doesn't affect you at all, so what I don't absolutelly understand is Why you have to proihibit ppl playing on his own way! Explain me.

And I know that maybe Xendor wants ppl to enjoy fully his mod, and I'm not against that but, which is the problem to put the anti-cheat system like an optional setting, we all will be happy, don't you think?

Isn't that figurative horse beaten to pulp yet? Ye gods, some people...
Xendor posted NOT TOO LONG AGO, how the system will work. Read it, understand it. If you desperately wan't to play without challenge, create some über-equip* and enjoy your omglolzpwned.

*you dont even need to know how to mod to do that...

Here are some stuff i think will help ur mod :grin:

1) Maybe u can make an option that from the camp i can tell some of my troops, To go do something without me but with one of my companions. Like tell them  to go buy me some food, Or patrol around a castle or a village. Ofcurse they get weaker and can get destroyed. :smile: 

Wellenbrecher said:
Isn't that figurative horse beaten to pulp yet? Ye gods, some people...
Xendor posted NOT TOO LONG AGO, how the system will work. Read it, understand it. If you desperately wan't to play without challenge, create some über-equip* and enjoy your omglolzpwned.

*you dont even need to know how to mod to do that...

You didn't read my post at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom