SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the second post on this page.
Thank you.

Edit:
Or rather the previous page.
Also, new page, time to quote Xendor again:
Xendor said:
ok guys, I have some heavy exams so I couldn't deal with mod. But don't be sad, I spoke with <knight> (the creator of the rise of khergits mod) he said he and his team working on a new project (a crusader mod for warband) and asked me if I want to join them. So I said yes. Seems like all resources and most of the properties of SE will be ported to warband and SE will be transported to a new warband mod.

Thanks
X

Wellenbrecher said:
Xendor said:
ok guys, I have some heavy exams so I couldn't deal with mod. But don't be sad, I spoke with <knight> (the creator of the rise of khergits mod) he said he and his team working on a new project (a crusader mod for warband) and asked me if I want to join them. So I said yes. Seems like all resources and most of the properties of SE will be ported to warband and SE will be transported to a new warband mod.

Thanks
X
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't care, that mod did not give a lot of weapons.

I would have berated him for not even reading the page he's posting on, but I feared Corporal_Nim would come in again and uncover all the dark secrets we evil GMKs share with each other :sad:
Also I have the slightest bit of hope that more and more people will read it and finally allow the thread to die.

75.gif

Mrr.Phil said:
This still going strong?
[me=McBeverage]heavy sighs[/me]

Wellenbrecher said:
Please read the second post on this page.
Thank you.

Edit:
Or rather the previous page.
Also, new page, time to quote Xendor again:
Xendor said:

Thanks
X

Good idea. And in the meantime and because it is a new page again:
Xendor said:

Thanks
X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom