SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbeck08 said:
Yeah if the quest was implemented that way its a choice to go, but if you chose no your relation wth the sect would take a significant hit. The lord of the sect could be "Lord Pope".  :razz: Sorry it's taking so long to respond I'm still using the on-screen keyboard and clicking every letter.  :evil:

lol, so true, and it's ok if your slow to your replies. lol

Yeah, it's getting on my nerves, it's like point and peck from hell. So I'm going to play M&B cause my w,a,s,d,f keys still work. Hopefully the sleepy head will be awake when i get back.  :razz:

bbeck08 said:
Yeah, it's getting on my nerves, it's like point and peck from hell. So I'm going to play M&B cause my w,a,s,d,f keys still work. Hopefully the sleepy head will be awake when i get back.  :razz:

lol, lets hope so >.<

Dragnguard77 said:
bbeck08 said:

lol, lets hope so >.<
He did stay up till 4:00 A.M. his time, plus I'm sure he has a life other than the one behind a computer screen.  :smile:

bbeck08 said:
I'm assuming he isn't back. :sad:

rofl he probably slept the whole day or had other work... probably other work.
I'm going out tomorrow for 30+pl on each team air soft. I better get my sleep ^.^
but not yet i have some other work to do too.

dang rofl we are sooo.. off topic >.< lol

bbeck08 said:
Nice I prefer paintball tho. :razz:

lol I use to play paintball till i noticed air soft because of the guns and how many pl on a team.
Plus some players were getting annoying on paintball so i went for air soft were there is a marshal. Plus the rules are easy to follow. Sumwhat..

"...And the stewards ruined the kingdom in Lord's absense. Fields were spammed, and notices gone... unnoticed."

Nah the stewards were just playing chess in the lords absense. :razz:

Back on topic tho. I was wondering if a decision had been made about factions or not. Historical or not?

bbeck08 said:
Nah the stewards were just playing chess in the lords absense. :razz:

Back on topic tho. I was wondering if a decision had been made about factions or not. Historical or not?
I think he might go with historical because everyone wanted a European map. :roll:

(Rolling eyes at the word European, not your question. :razz:)

What the hell is wrong with Europe? Calradia is the most dull, uninteresting universe I've seen created. Why? Just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom