SP Fantasy Second Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrikt said:
Dragnguard77 said:
Can we stay on topic.. if he says no then its no. can we wait for that beta tester thing till Xendor gets back. thank you  :mrgreen:

Xendor, the name is grate as it is! No need for change in my opinion.  :grin:
Please don't tell me what to do.  :neutral:

ugh...-.-...you know what, i will let this one pass just once. I'm to tired to fight with anyone today..

I'm still curious where this mod is headed so i have a few important question that i realise may not even be answered yet.

• Is this mod going to contain the revamped native map or the map of Europe?
  • Are the factions going to be historical or native factions based on historical ones?
  • Is this mod going to be focused on invading and defending the "Holy Land" or is that just a small aspect?
  • And will the items be crusade based or not?

I am still totally against a solely crusade based mod.I played the holy war mod and even tho the quality of the mod was great the setting got old.

bbeck08 said:
I'm still curious where this mod is headed so i have a few important question that i realise may not even be answered yet.

• Are the factions going to be historical or native factions based on historical ones?
  • Is this mod going to be focused on invading and defending the "Holy Land" or is that just a small aspect?

I am still totally against a solely crusade based mod.I played the holy war mod and even tho the quality of the mod was great the setting got old.

All i can answer is the bottom question other people can probaly answer the others but like

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said: "this is a crusades theme, not a crusades mod. Nowhere in there did it say that it would be historical".

sorry I can't answer the other ones.

Albrikt said:
I do want to play it, I just don't like playing the crappy, unfinished, ones.

I play the unfinished ones so I can give feedback to the person to help them make it better as there making the final version ^.^

Dragnguard77 said:
bbeck08 said:

All i can answer is the bottom question other people can probaly answer the others but like

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said: "this is a crusades theme, not a crusades mod. Nowhere in there did it say that it would be historical".

sorry I can't answer the other ones.

Alright, thats better I spose. I would still like to see the Swadians have their own religious sects like the templars but not the templars. I don't know what a good name for them would be but i think that would stick to the second age of native and the crusades theme.

That's a good idea I suppose. So the maps of "Europe" won't need to be so accurate or something like that?

Well you could still have and accurate map, and just have the native factions take up the land based on their culture. Maybe even have the religious sects take up one city as a sub-faction that is always allied to their respective faction. I don't know if that is possible or not but then the lord/lords of the sect could call you up on quests and the quest woud be capture jeruselem or something like that.

bbeck08 said:
Well you could still have and accurate map, and just have the native factions take up the land based on their culture. Maybe even have the religious sects take up one city as a sub-faction that is always allied to their respective faction. I don't know if that is possible or not but then the lord/lords of the sect could call you up on quests and the quest woud be capture jeruselem or something like that.

That idea about the quest to capture Jerusalem isn't a bad idea. I can't wait till Xendor is back >.< hes been asleep for a pretty long time lol.

Yeah if the quest was implemented that way its a choice to go, but if you chose no your relation wth the sect would take a significant hit. The lord of the sect could be "Lord Pope".  :razz: Sorry it's taking so long to respond I'm still using the on-screen keyboard and clicking every letter.  :evil:

bbeck08 said:
Yeah if the quest was implemented that way its a choice to go, but if you chose no your relation wth the sect would take a significant hit. The lord of the sect could be "Lord Pope".  :razz: Sorry it's taking so long to respond I'm still using the on-screen keyboard and clicking every letter.  :evil:

Lord Pope! xD hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Couldn't stop laughing! xD 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom