Search About The Modders.

Users who are viewing this thread

well I know for a fact that I carnt help in the slightest removing the load of stufle who are creating the mod now so i was wandering if you want me to search about the moder's zone and look for the people you need?

Fawzia, it's been a while since I last played the mod. I just opened up 2.5 yesterday and felt all nostalgic.

I recall there being a special thread for the types of assistance you needed with this mod, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Anyway, do you in any way need some extra brainstorming power when it comes to story/culture development, diversifying the factions and companions or the addition of more quests to the mod? If you do, you can PM me, I won't shy away from writing some dialogue or something.

Thank you so much, Bunduqdari, but we need some modellers for armor fixing, a scene maker, and some coders, primarily.  I have most of the writing in train.

Mordred could use some help with writing up things for the Wiki, however, if that interests you.  If so, please pm him.  If you check the stickied FAQ, the Web Page address is there.  Have a look at it and see what gaps you'd like to contribute to?
Cheers, and thanks again for the offer, Fawzia

Helping to fill out the wiki would be great.

I originally joined as a brainstormer, Bunduq, and really, I'm just extra in the pot. I get consulted occasionally, mostly on matters of medieval weapons. My job now is primarily community relations, and I leave the writing to other folk. Brainstormers we have. Not surprisingly, it's the first thing a mod usually has too many of.

Enough brainstormers when it comes to gameplay features, I know, but what about the story element of the mod?
I was thinking that since I enjoyed writing lore for eatrc, it would be a nice change to contribute to a mod with a different setting. The world of Pendor is perfectly suited for a story-heavy main questline, or at least the expansion of the library of side-stories and campfire tales.

I meant to contribute in these areas by coming up with ways to make the lore part of the game-play experience, instead of just a simple post in the Pendorian Stories thread (because that doesn't get the player involved)
That's why I love the way gossips are implemented in this mod.

So designing
- more gossips,
- options for more specific info about the regions of Pendor when you meet a Traveler,
- new quests, for example(just making this up right now), Noldor lords giving you  very hard quests in exchange for relation bonus or some special equipment.
- companions prompting you with more of their background stories,
- companions prompting you for a request(companion-given-quests)

was kinda what I was thinking to help out with. But if you say that you've got all of that covered, good luck with it!

And sadly, I don't know more about PoP than what's in the wiki already, so I don't think I can contribute anything(I also haven't played 3.0 yet)

I have talked about the Wiki with modred and found areas I could contribute to however im awaiting a calln for help from him  :mrgreen:
as he is in the process of moving so I assume he has yet to get the internet or something.

edit:
I know one guy who is incredibly quick and good with Modeling however the disapointing bit is he prefers working alone :sad: (he made solid and shade) and i dont know him just think hed be a good idea if you could persuade him XD

heres his stuff:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,187.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131210.0.html
if you carnt get him to help maybe you could ask him for some of his moddels. perhaps for the Snake Cult? Or Heretics.

I doubt Nought would give any of his models away, as he stated several times himself. He doesn't like to use stuff other people made and doesn't share his (if you have too much time check his threads to see it for yourself).

Back
Top Bottom