Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Also i thought the castle hall looked dull so i added a fireplace for the cooks to cook something for the kings i dont think he would like to see the cooks behind doors could be any posioning the food... so :smile:

castle.jpg

Yeah. He was asking me that yesterday after midnight!  :razz:

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Funny but impelievable my friend...  :wink:

its supriseingly how quickly i picked on it hmm can i speak to u on msn i want to know how i can create a new village ... ive seen it somewhere and i would like to design my own village and castle maybe.. hmm maybe i stick to basics first

ive seen a forum post on how to do it but i dont think ill bother just edit the really rubbish ones lol not yours but someone elses... lol.

Yeah but that is off topic. Screenshots of the mod here please. That is to be ''served'' as a desert in the Britannia tavern.  :lol:

Here in the new version i just put the cooker and that stuff back in place including a new bit with the soilders in a new diffrent location...

mb2-2.jpg

mb1-1.jpg

yes but i don't like gunfire gameplay so i might just stick the sword versions plus the battles will be over before they get anywhere near so the exitement ends quickly dunno but's its your choise...

Back
Top Bottom