Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

o yeah!, i see the corners of the axes now lol ... i thought they look like a mace or something in him :p...        Keep throwing them axes dimos lol!

That fool goat is now besieging York, the city the rebels have... I am defending Newcastle against the furious Scots of the North so the rebellion is on an edgy point. I will make England a Dukedom of ''Robert the Curthose'' and of course I plan to give London and some nice places for myself!  :razz:

dimos if you struggling to keep the forts then move up to rodel its much safer plus it takes the english army longer to get there so you get abit of a bonus...

Yeah, but I am not at war with the Viking dudes!

York is surely going to be lost...  :roll:

That fool city has a big siege machine on the walls so they will slaughter me...

Maybe I need to start a new game...  :roll:

hmm your not a true warrior fight for your people :p... if its that bad set all your archers on one point to cover your retreat :razz:

I had to be like a thunder... I was like an ant that tries to make noise!  :cry:  :razz: L O L ...  I will crash them now!  :lol:

nice work ill be posting my new screenshots very soon!!

Ok like i promised here are alot of screenshots prity much a whole battle :p i was in progress of a video but seems adobe premiere decided it didn't like the video and blanked it lol so here they are!

mb27.jpg
mb28.jpg
mb29.jpg
mb30.jpg
mb31.jpg
mb32.jpg
mb33.jpg
mb34.jpg
mb35.jpg
mb36.jpg
mb37.jpg
mb38.jpg
mb39.jpg
mb40.jpg
mb41.jpg
mb42.jpg

UPDATED!- All image link's fixed!

hmm i have a really good idea for like advertizement of the mod if it got out :razz:.. like you could have some horses charging towards camrea and then when they woosh pass the camra rattles :p.. i really want to do that sort of thing but i have no idea :razz:

When God says no, no castle falls:  :roll:  :lol:

This is my failure in Exeter:  :mrgreen:
2ur8t1l.jpg

Unfortunately the sun light was so powerful  :shock: and could not see myself!  :mrgreen:

Bloody hell I think I can't finish a rebellion. And Wales sucks!  :shock:

I have made them a bit weaker in the party -less axemen ect- since the files due to the port from the 0.960 version were messed up...  :wink:

By the way... Do I have to make extended mercenary troops?  :razz:

I know....

I fixed that...

I am waiting for your brilliant screenshots... This time make a story with bandits attacking Carlisle village! And you holding the ''Akropolis'' ...  :razz:

lol talk of the devil here are the pictures of the seige but the bandits thats just  a waiting game :razz:...

Pictures of a siege of boadies :razz:... Enjoy and comment Graphics look mint !

mb43.jpg

mb44.jpg

mb45.jpg

mb46.jpg

mb47.jpg

mb48.jpg

mb49.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb51.jpg

mb52.jpg

mb53.jpg

mb54.jpg