Resolved Saves not loading after E1.0.10 update

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, they have already fixed it, I think the work that this company is doing with the game is great, if they continue like this it will be something great.

OH! Check your Steam though.. They delivered a quick hotfix patch. I just received another little update and now it runs perfectly.

Yup, just received a third update and e1.0.10 now works with saves from e1.0.9 after confirming the module mismatch. Loving these updates!

My save game loading screen (on the far right side) still shows 1.0.9 though. Does anyone see 1.0.10 there under the list of modules?

oh darn . i just closed the game and noticed it started updating >.> .. now i wish i saw this before closing it

edit : oh thx for the hotfix ^^

Just before you all panic again I suggest you re read the early access description on the store page and expect this to happen frequently

Savegames: We will strive to keep savegame compatibility during EA, however it may be technically infeasible to provide 100% backward compatibility in savegames and you may occasionally have to start a new game after updating to a new version.

I'm pretty sure 90% of people who commented on here just wanted to inform the developers that this had happened so that they could either fix it or maybe it will help them to avoid it in the future. Which is the entire point of making a game in EA, so you can get help from the community in spotting these errors/bugs. So please don't panic no one is after your blood

Well damn, seems like this was fixed for everybody except me.

I got the patch only a short while ago, started up my game, and clicked through the module mismatch and hit load: nothing happens.

So I went to reddit and here to see the problem and saw this thread and a couple others talking about a hotfix. I restarted Steam, no hotfix downloaded--I figure this is because I downloaded the patch after the hotfix came. I decided to revert back to 1.0.9 and the problem remained.

So I went to reddit and here to see the problem and saw this thread and a couple others talking about a hotfix. I restarted Steam, no hotfix downloaded--I figure this is because I downloaded the patch after the hotfix came. I decided to revert back to 1.0.9 and the problem remained.
Well, you could try checking the steam local files to reinstall the newest game files. That worked for me.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom