Need More Info Save game will not load up anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Rollsroyce

Recruit
Hello,

I am unable to load any of my save game. It reach to the loading screen but it would freeze there and gives me the message that the application stopped working.

I tried several times but the crash is consistent. I looked up several other threads and it seems most people have this problem as well, but nobody has found a solution.

This was also after the hot fix update as well. Before, it was working fine.

If anyone can find a solution, that would be great. Thanks!

Did the developers say anything about whether they are going to fix this? Like even if I start a new game, I heard it will crash again after a certain amount of load saves.

Ok, hopefully they can have it fixed as soon as possible. I cannot play single player mode knowing my save file will be corrupted in the end.

My save are playable at first after the patch. But it went back to crashing when I tried loading up my recent save. Acting like it did before the patch.

[QUOTE = "Rollsroyce, postagem: 9289093, membro: 537691"]
Meu save é jogável no início após o patch. Mas ele voltou a falhar quando tentei carregar meu salvamento recente. Agindo como antes do patch.
[/CITAR]

ele mesma coisa aqui, depois que eu atualizei para o novo patch ele ainda não carrega meu save...

[QUOTE = "Rollsroyce, postagem: 9289093, membro: 537691"]
Meu save é jogável no início após o patch. Mas ele voltou a falhar quando tentei carregar meu salvamento recente. Agindo como antes do patch.
[/CITAR]

the same thing here, after updating to the new patch, it still doesn't load my save

Back
Top Bottom