NW Completed SAdraGoons North American Sunday Line Battle Event: Gone But Not Forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very well balanced and everyone fought and behaved like pros. Thank you for turning up see you next sunday.

We've got our EU one happening this Thursday and I'd be delighted to take both EU and NA regiments for it :smile:.

Signing up for today`s EU battle

Regiment Name: 15th Regiment of Foot
Desired Class: Light Infantry&Cavalry
Numbers: 20+

Welcomed with open arms, hope the guys who showed last week will turn up again. See you there in the TS an hour before the battle, if I'm not there in the first minutes wait and I'll show.

Regiment Name: 3rd Prince of Wales Regiment 
Desired Class: Line and cav
Numbers: 11 Members in line infantry!

Took a rather irritating amount of time to get going but was worth it in the end!
Many thanks SAdraGoons.

Yeah, sorry for the slow start.  We usually admin in pairs and Nurdbot and I don't have any practice working together, plus we happened to have some late joins this week.

Special bonus sportsman points to the 1te for helping out by handicapping themselves with partizani!  I really appreciate it guys.

We hope a lot more will join us in our next event so we can get a decent balance at the start instead of on the fly which is always hard to do.

Next line battle is Sunday.

Thank you very much for putting the linebattle together! Our guys had some good fun despite the balance issues. :grin:

1thecop said:
The 4y is pulling out of the events, thanks for letting us in, it was fun while it lasted!

Can I ask why?

Also, I'd like to stress that five minute wait at the start is not for kicks. It is for balancing on the fly as nobody seems to post their numbers in the thread before hand.

Please do not kill or TK, as the a million kill messages and general chaos makes it hard for Admins to actuall see the control panel and get things done.

Thanks IIIe for letting us use your server for tonight.

So one regiment next to my guys showed up and we had to cancel for balance reasons sadly. If numbers are low next week we might pull our EU event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom