SA DraGoons NW Battlefields: Battle, CTF, Conquest and Siege server!

Users who are viewing this thread

SeanBeansShako

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Thanks to SA forum member MC2552John and NW Forum memeber Nettelbeck we SA goons have finally got access to  two 200 slot player servers of our own, and I personally have decided that when we're not using it to train every now and then we'll let the community play the less standard game modes of Conquest, Capture The Flag and yes even Siege.

Now the standard usual rules apply. No racism or general jack assery in the chat channel or on the server during play. Tonight the server is CTF with 30 second respawn timer 30 minute rounds and a winning score of 4.

If there is issues report the name of a player causing them with screenshot evidence in this thread if a Admin isn't on and they WILL be banned. No question. Now enjoy yourselves and have fun.

Here is a STEAM Community list of Admins for both servers, address all issues either in this thread or with us personally. If a server has spent more than a few hours in TDM do remind us so we can change it to not suck mode.

SeanBeansShako
MC2552John
Stoic Commie
Brooks Cramtackle (Ghost Dad)
primelaw
Literally
Woop
Blue Spy
Kip
Phantom Zero
The Third Man
Nages
Boogoose
Monty

We got a group for those who like to play regularly and enjoy our Sunday NA Line Battle starting this weekend too. Join up!

I welcome Nettelbecks regiment and the Nr62nd to come on and give it a play when they want to do something other than battle and tdm :smile:

Bumping to announce our newly bought 200 slot Dallas server and increase of Admins you can contact if you want them reset to non TMD after round ends.

Also, feel free to PM me personally too.

Due to confusion with the names, our servers have been renamed SAdraGoons_America is our NA siege server and SAdraGoons_Europe is our CTF/Conquest server.

Back
Top Bottom