[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
homeworlder said:
I love this mod, i seriously do, but someone please overhaul/fix the translation. The grammar is an absolute immersion killer for me.

Anyways, this is perhaps the most ambitious mod out there, you're awesome :wink:

all we got is dis

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3767

NewMan99 said:
homeworlder said:
I love this mod, i seriously do, but someone please overhaul/fix the translation. The grammar is an absolute immersion killer for me.

Anyways, this is perhaps the most ambitious mod out there, you're awesome :wink:

all we got is dis

Just a quick look as I am on my way out, but the date on the patch is 25th August, the date on the text files in the mod is 27th, so I suspect the latest version is up to date.
I am just glad it was translated from Chinese, the grammer is not a problem for me to be honest, but trying to read chinese would have slowed me down a bit playing the game  :wink:

Guys please help me my game is keep freezing in the game/when i charge the enemy/in party screen in almost everywhere and to keep playing i've to press alt+tab and then i can keep playing but it's so annoying and it's never happened before in any other mods please help me guys.

lorentos said:
Guys please help me my game is keep freezing in the game/when i charge the enemy/in party screen in almost everywhere and to keep playing i've to press alt+tab and then i can keep playing but it's so annoying and it's never happened before in any other mods please help me guys.
Well, same as I encountered.  :smile: Take it easy, do as: Shift to DirectX7 in "Configure"

This will seem strange, but try disabling sound in the configuration option, it often helps reduce the conflict that causes the freeze, this would enable you to play in DX9.
There are lots of tweaks and apps to help with crashes and freezing around the forums, many blame it on memory leaks, and the latest version of warband did improve the situation allowing modders to alter the way sound files are implemented, or so I understand.
There is a lot going on in this mod, a lot of it amazing considering the limitations of the program, so not too surprised you are having problems, posting your spec might help others to suggest fixes, though switching to DX7 works, you lose a lot of DX9 improvements.

i can't proceed on the main quest because borcha is nowhere to be found in rivacheg (or any other town), where is he supposed to be?

flare said:
i can't proceed on the main quest because borcha is nowhere to be found in rivacheg (or any other town), where is he supposed to be?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60121.0.html

Yozzer said:
NewMan99 said:
homeworlder said:

all we got is dis

Just a quick look as I am on my way out, but the date on the patch is 25th August, the date on the text files in the mod is 27th, so I suspect the latest version is up to date.
I am just glad it was translated from Chinese, the grammer is not a problem for me to be honest, but trying to read chinese would have slowed me down a bit playing the game  :wink:

The actual translation linked is far superior than the mod's latest ''rewrite''

Manfred von Scarlet said:
Yozzer said:
NewMan99 said:
homeworlder said:

all we got is dis

:cool:
Thanks for that, I will take your word for it, now installed

nora_lee said:
lorentos said:
Well, same as I encountered.  :smile: Take it easy, do as: Shift to DirectX7 in "Configure"

Thank you so much !!!

Yozzer said:
Manfred von Scarlet said:
Yozzer said:
NewMan99 said:
homeworlder said:

all we got is dis

:cool:
Thanks for that, I will take your word for it, now installed

Even when the text gets cut off it is still better than the original. Anyway the creator made it open source so you can always re-release your own version while he has done most of the ground work.

Gavinrad said:
Ravi47 said:
[size=24pt]Some Weapons and armor suits[/size] :wink:

Persian king's sword and lord's shield.
mb6s.jpg

Mighty King with his favorite Ancient sword :twisted:
mb8mn.jpg

mb10b.jpg

With Golden shield.
mb14o.jpg

Butcher sword total massacre  :twisted:
mb17v.jpg

Dragon shield with Damascus steel suit
mb20t.jpg
mb21d.jpg

The ultimate weapon of king Vipertooth :twisted:
mb23z.jpg

War Scimitar very powerful melee weapon
mb24p.jpg

Who am I? :wink:
mb26z.jpg
mb25m.jpg

New Mount ICE DRAGON
mb18o.jpg
mb19f.jpg

New Helm Veil of Death
mb28q.jpg
mb29a.jpg

Next will be Royal Army of Independence.........

How can you obtain these items? Win large battles? Betting on a tournament? Lake Dungeon? Hmm.

Really! how can you get those items? Ican't enable the cheatmenu...

homeworlder said:

Well, you can change what is written by yourself...

1-open light&darkness folder
2-open lenguages folder
3-open en folder
and4-open dialogs and change what is not right

It's simple but you need some time :cool:

Juanus said:
Gavinrad said:
Ravi47 said:

mb6s.jpg

mb8mn.jpg

mb10b.jpg

With Golden shield.
mb14o.jpg

mb17v.jpg

mb20t.jpg
mb21d.jpg

mb23z.jpg

mb24p.jpg

mb26z.jpg
mb25m.jpg

New Mount ICE DRAGON
mb18o.jpg
mb19f.jpg

New Helm Veil of Death
mb28q.jpg
mb29a.jpg

How can you obtain these items? Win large battles? Betting on a tournament? Lake Dungeon? Hmm.

Juanus, usually, most of these items can be obtained through large battles. Some of it through the Lake Dungeon. I have no idea if you can obtain a dragon (mount) though.

Gavinrad said:
Juanus said:
Gavinrad said:
Ravi47 said:

mb6s.jpg

mb8mn.jpg

mb10b.jpg

With Golden shield.
mb14o.jpg

mb17v.jpg

mb20t.jpg
mb21d.jpg

mb23z.jpg

mb24p.jpg

mb26z.jpg
mb25m.jpg

New Mount ICE DRAGON
mb18o.jpg
mb19f.jpg

New Helm Veil of Death
mb28q.jpg
mb29a.jpg

Juanus, usually, most of these items can be obtained through large battles. Some of it through the Lake Dungeon. I have no idea if you can obtain a dragon (mount) though.

I think nora can give better answer tha me :wink:

item_kinds1.txt

1- search "dragon"
2- find the different mounts
3- copy the "texture" serial and paste it over a mount availible ingame eg "hunter" or "courser"
4- repeat for weapons and armor etc
5- profit??

ps: kinda lame way just to get items zzz, ruins the game etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom