[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "Look for strange portraits" quest?  :wink:

Have found 11/12 portraits and can't find the last =(
Zendar, Tihr, Sagoth, Dhirim, Praven, Curaw, Reyvadin, Jerkala, Veluca, Narra and Tulga. What I'm missing?
Can't find this damn lost knight -_- It's triggered by some mainline quest progress? Because I was in this four villages (tebandra, veidar, abdelen, dugan) and near territories... and was camped for night... and walked around camp...

Mindless said:
How about "Look for strange portraits" quest?  :wink:

Have found 11/12 portraits and can't find the last =(
Zendar, Tihr, Sagoth, Dhirim, Praven, Curaw, Reyvadin, Jerkala, Veluca, Narra and Tulga. What I'm missing?
Can't find this damn lost knight -_- It's triggered by some mainline quest progress? Because I was in this four villages (tebandra, veidar, abdelen, dugan) and near territories... and was camped for night... and walked around camp...

Bloody hell. I have the same damn eleven... What are the odds???

Edit: nope, I don't have Sargoth. My bad.

it's behind a somewhat bigger rock formation, it's a bit hidden.

If you go to village center diagonally to the right.
just search around that area, and you will find it.

the lost knight is not in the villages, he is somewhere around them.
Caming is no use, since he will just wait once he is near one of those villages, you will have to search around a bit.

Bobskii said:
How do I upgrade to 1.030?
On the first page, you will find a link for the update patch. Download it, unpack, and doubleclick. Choose the correct target file (the L&D file in your mods, not any file within it, just the main file). Then click on the Chinese buttons that look like they will bring you to the next option and you will update. The file directory should be program files - steam - steamapps - common - mount&blade warband - modules - light&darkness

splofot said:
Bobskii said:
How do I upgrade to 1.030?
On the first page, you will find a link for the update patch. Download it, unpack, and doubleclick. Choose the correct target file (the L&D file in your mods, not any file within it, just the main file). Then click on the Chinese buttons that look like they will bring you to the next option and you will update. The file directory should be program files - steam - steamapps - common - mount&blade warband - modules - light&darkness
Thank you so much why is so many people nice on this forum!

yea i agree with bobski please give the location of the clues and btw can i join the dark path?

I have a bit of a problem, I'm on the national tournament, but I have no friendship with the king (you need 5). They aren't at war and I can't get any quests from him. Any ideas? I'm stuck, btw they have been at peace for a while now.

@Rhox to join the dark side you have to fill out "hunger for power" and other answers of such manner when something personal is asked from you. Otherwise you won't even have the option.

@sarma oolonglgx just posted all the new stuff and bugfixes a few pages earlier, why don't you just go read that.

@wastipk maybe you can join him in battle if he ever fights bandits and such. Otherwise wait. Patience is a virtue.

How do I get the lake map? I've met the Lost Knight, and he asks me for directions, but nothing happens no matter which choice I use to talk to him.

Hey oolonglgx those were some very nice changes in the new update.

Just a few suggestions though, you might want to implement a better economy system and import an OSP which gives more improvements to towns and villages. Then again you guys are probably working on that for Chapter 2.

Anyways the mod plays out great and the cut scenes really makes it a cut above the rest, however after the main quest line is complete the game suddenly comes to a halt... the after content is somewhat lacking... Again you guys are probably working on that for chapter 2.

Edit: There are 3 chests in the lake dungeon that don't re-spawn a new item every three days and they seem to actually be linking to 1 inventory e.g. if you place an item in one of the three chests it will be available in the other 2 and once the item is removed it will no longer be accessible by the other 2 chests

diaphantos said:
How do I get the lake map? I've met the Lost Knight, and he asks me for directions, but nothing happens no matter which choice I use to talk to him.

When you meet the Lost Knight, tell him you know the way and follow him. Do it a few times, after that, he gets tired of searching then gives you the map.

Wastipk said:
I have a bit of a problem, I'm on the national tournament, but I have no friendship with the king (you need 5). They aren't at war and I can't get any quests from him. Any ideas? I'm stuck, btw they have been at peace for a while now.

I have the same problem as well. This is what I did, ask him for any tasks, if you cannot, do it at a later date. After that, see to it that lords of that kingdom has, at least, 5 relations to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom