[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobskii said:
Where is the hidden treasure in aldelen I can't find it please help.
First, make sure if you got the information about the village from the tavernkeeper referring to the mainline quest log.
If so, you should do like this:
Talk to the village elder about the ''treasure''-->Search and find the cave along the side of village (usually in a corner or mountain side)--> Enter the cave and find the "treasure" (Star Horn and the first gem)

1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77 said:
Ok, I went into derchios castle where the skeleton is at the table, and I found the staw dummies, I threw my rock at them and nothing happens... o.o
Glauco said:
remenber the hint, from right to left until they revela their secret
And make sure you shoot the scarecrows (with sound of "knock" and chips dropping)

:oops: :!: Oh, no...Too hurried for the reply...Just forgot to edit in one post...

splofot said:
As long as the person reading it can understand it, there's no problem with the text methinks.

Not all of us enjoy seeing an otherwise very well-made mod marred by a script that seems straight from Fawful's mouth. It's all about presentation and right now it sounds like a twelve-year-old's fan fiction.

Manfred von Scarlet said:
splofot said:
As long as the person reading it can understand it, there's no problem with the text methinks.

Not all of us enjoy seeing an otherwise very well-made mod marred by a script that seems straight from Fawful's mouth. It's all about presentation and right now it sounds like a twelve-year-old's fan fiction.

Well, seeing as this is a fan made mod, if the English means that much to you why not offer to help with it? Between all of us we could correct the English quite easily.

By far the best Single-Player mod i have played, the story is just awesome and the items you added make the mod even greater!

I found this rare sword from the forest army close to the Swadian's territory (it was a hard battle) they had tons of archers lol

But yeah fighting cave monsters, bosses and skeletons Ect, Ect, makes this the best mod ever.

Thank you for this mod tho you could use some help on the English part but its still understandable

I rate this 9/10

Thank you so much for this mod :smile: can't stop playing it  :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nora_lee said:
Bobskii said:
First, make sure if you got the information about the village from the tavernkeeper referring to the mainline quest log.
Talk to the village elder about the ''treasure''-->Search and find the cave along the side of village (usually in a corner or mountain side)--> Enter the cave and find the "treasure" (Star Horn and the first gem)

I searched the whole village map but i can not find it.

But this mod is by far the best  mod made,It has a nice quest line and cut scenes  9/10 easy

nora_lee said:
Bobskii said:
Thank you.

Hello all,

First off I have to say that this is the best single player warband mod by far!!! Alright now that I've got that out of the way, a few questions.

In the lake dungeon I'm stuck in what I believe as the final room where there is a chest in the middle and 3 "lucked ( locked )" doors.

no.1 Is this the final room ?
no.2 Is there any way to open those locked doors?
no.3 Aside from the Charisma gem, are there any other stat gems; Strength, Intelligence etc?
no.4 Where, if it exists is the second half of the "Encyclopedia of Calradia" ?

I see Nora_lee seems to be the go to guy here and he seems to be on the development team so an extra question just directed at him~~

Is there any progress on Chapter 2 of this wonderful mod ?

to flans
flans said:
nora_lee said:
Bobskii said:
See the picture; follow the red marks  :wink:
65993539201207171956242948200533632_003.jpg

65993539201207171956242948200533632_002.jpg

65993539201207171956242948200533632_001.jpg

to 1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77
Ok, I got something called a sunflower scroll and now  lost all my Charisma and can not have as many people in my party, WTF!!!!!! ahhh!!!! -.-
Ah-Oh~ You did not receive the right one, which is named "Secret Scroll" and will bring you a special skill - "Cloudy Storm".  If you do want to get the right one, you should reload an earlier save, and manage to acquire the clues honestly.
(As I told in earlier thread, *If you do not have all the clues or get the clues by a cheat, you will receive "Sunflower Scroll" instead. The "Sunflower Scroll" is about a special Kongfu in Ancient China, referring to a famous Chinese Kongfu novel. The one who learned it will acquire mighty STR as well as supereme AGI to be the most powerful fighter. But, in the same time, it takes away your CHA to zero forever. Just a joke the moder cooked. Take it easy! :wink:)

Kurien said:
to Kurien
In the lake dungeon I'm stuck in what I believe as the final room where there is a chest in the middle and 3 "lucked ( locked )" doors.
no.1 Is this the final room ?
no.2 Is there any way to open those locked doors?
no.3 Aside from the Charisma gem, are there any other stat gems; Strength, Intelligence etc?
no.4 Where, if it exists is the second half of the "Encyclopedia of Calradia" ?

Is there any progress on Chapter 2 of this wonderful mod ?
1. and 2. Yes, that is the final room up to now. (The other more rooms will be opened in the future.)
3. Sure, there are all kinds of crystals, such as power draw, power strike, iron flesh, shield, etc. The inventory will be refreshed every three days. You may go as many times as you like.
4.  You may go to a village (random) and make/improve your relationship up to 20 by every means. Then, talk with the Elder, who will give you the second half of the book.

Chapter 2 is still in production. :smile: Also I'm looking forward...

:smile: Upgrade to v1.030

v1.030:
·[ADD] Instruction of "Leadership of Arms" in the "INFO Pages".
·[ADD] New function: Auto-Loot by NPC and Auto-Sell in town/village.
·[ADD] Before the melee flights, you may choose weapons by yourself with a payment of 50 dinars. If you are the local lord, it will be free.
·[ADD] Jormangand will absorb HP from enemies for his recovery while using his special skill - "Darkness Thunderbolt".
·[ADD] During the dungeon adventure, your killing in status of "hidden" will gain 1.5x EXP.
·[ADD] For the task of hunting river pirates, if you answer "Yes.." (you have worked as manhunter), you may jump over the quest of "follow manhunters to hunt..." and do in your own way.
·[ADD] A pop-up warning to re-confirm your sale of an important or special item.
·[ADD] The price of selling prisoner is associated with your party skill of "Trade". The price limit for Level 0  is 50 dinars. An upgrade to the next level enhances the limit by 25 dinars. Only the price Ramon offers is permanently 50 each for all the prisoners. 
·[ADD] A pop-up instruction of calling your horse by whistling.
·[FIX] Proofread and corrected the spelling/grammar errors for the English translation. Should you have any opinion for an improvement, please feel free to post here or send PM to nora_lee.
·[FIX] The series of functions for NPC to separately lead a troop (in the map mode).
·[FIX] The function for the NPC being prime minister to return to your troop when you join another country.
·[FIX] You can only recruit the senior soldiers of the country you belong to.
·[FIX] The cost to reforge the weapons and armors decreased.
·[FIX] If the separate NPC companion return to the friend town/castle, you will meet them in the hall.
·[FIX] Some other fixing and optimization.

nora_lee said:
to flans
flans said:
nora_lee said:
Bobskii said:
Talk to the village elder about the ''treasure''-->Search and find the cave along the side of village
(usually in a corner or mountain side)--> Enter the cave and find the "treasure" (Star Horn and the first gem)

Thanks again.
See the picture; follow the red marks  :wink:
65993539201207171956242948200533632_003.jpg

65993539201207171956242948200533632_002.jpg

65993539201207171956242948200533632_001.jpg

to 1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77
Ok, I got something called a sunflower scroll and now  lost all my Charisma and can not have as many people in my party, WTF!!!!!! ahhh!!!! -.-
Ah-Oh~ You did not receive the right one, which is named "Secret Scroll" and will bring you a special skill - "Cloudy Storm".  If you do want to get the right one, you should reload an earlier save, and manage to acquire the clues honestly.
(As I told in earlier thread, *If you do not have all the clues or get the clues by a cheat, you will receive "Sunflower Scroll" instead. The "Sunflower Scroll" is about a special Kongfu in Ancient China, referring to a famous Chinese Kongfu novel. The one who learned it will acquire mighty STR as well as supereme AGI to be the most powerful fighter. But, in the same time, it takes away your CHA to zero forever. Just a joke the moder cooked. Take it easy! :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom