[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
splofot said:
ALSO: How do I win the last round of the tournament? I set the damage done to me to 1/4 of the actual and put bot combat rating to poor, and still I manage to kill no more than four or five of those buggers... Is there a trick, something obvious that I'm missing? Or do you just need a really high level and good combat skills?

I found it quite hard as well, but never had to get on a horse. I went behind stationary troops to hide from the charges, that helps a little if you're careful for when they go into combat mode. Other than that it's important to kill each troop coming at you as fast as possible so you don't get overwhelmed. If that and horse-kiting doesn't work, what exactly are you having trouble with?

nora_lee said:
splofot said:
oolonglgx said:
splofot said:
Oh yay!  A new patch! \(^o^)/

Also, how did Hou Yi shoot down the nine suns? Something that big and powerful, can it be harmed by a simple arrow?
In Chinese ancient tales, the nine suns were actually the sons of the God. Yet Hou Yi has tramendous power of tons to shoot them. After eight sons were shooted and dropped down,the ninth one was frightened and agreed with Hou's quest at last. From then on, the sun has always contributed light and heat to the nature and humanbeings on the earth. :smile:
Heh, silly ninth sun, always being such a coward...

ALSO: How do I win the last round of the tournament? I set the damage done to me to 1/4 of the actual and put bot combat rating to poor, and still I manage to kill no more than four or five of those buggers... Is there a trick, something obvious that I'm missing? Or do you just need a really high level and good combat skills?
You'd better get a horse as soon as possible. 
For me, horse shooting is not so hard, on level 28.    :wink:

I am lvl 27. Power strike, archery and horse archery  are all 5 or 6. I don't get the choice to spawn with a horse, but the first enemy is a lancer and I usually take his. I tried archer, but the mounted archers ruin it for me, I have to keep moving and only get a few kills. I then tried 2h, but then I get in trouble with the enemy two-handers. In the usual arena, they suck balls, I can usually bring in the first hit and bring them down. But now, they always hit me before I hit them. And when I am mounted, the do a rear hand swing and get extra speed damage while my hit is cancelled (because I took damage). I am hopeless.

Kwal, I just don´t know why I can´t defeat those blokes even in dismounted one on one. Are champion fighters higher than lvl 27? Because the weapons are equal, but it´s the damn two-handers that always get me.

Well it works if you block the first strike and then bash his head in. A trick that always works against bots is when you see them holding their weapon up to block your strike, make a quick feint so he drops his block and then slash or stab him. And when they are charging at you, you can always hit them first by initiating a stab and running at them (with alt it is easier).

as long as i'm not too weak, i don't lose to any bots, even up to amounts of 40 in a row, but if you get attacked by more then one guy, like 4-5 and some come from the back or they surround me, that's when i get taken out.
Then again, i played over a hundred hours in tournaments and arena in native alone, if you count this mod with that, because i wanted to get the thunder breaks, well, it gets kinda easy after a while.
the grand tournament is a ***** though.

srr, grand tournament=national tournament thought it was called grand tournament.
Guess i was wrong, well, my mistake, srr for the confusion.
but yeah, the national tournament is a *****.

Master Ronin said:
Has anyone found all 12 of the pictures shoey was asking about? Just finished the mod. It's awesome :grin:

These are the locations of the twelve portraits:

Zendar, tavern
Dhirim, tavern
Praven, city gate (go up)
Curaw, tavern
Reyvadin, tavern
Tihr,
Jelkala
Sargoth, tavern (tricky, it's on the other side of one of those posts on the first floor)
Veluca
Narra
Tulga
Suno

I don't remember where they were exactly, but I've been trying to make a decent guide for this, will publish it when we get a board. Most of the ones where I didn't write anything behind the name, look around on the streets.

Hey guys, I made this simple signature of suport to the mod by request of a friend of mine.

Here it goes:

scaled.php

Lannistark said:
Hey guys, I made this simple signature of suport to the mod by request of a friend of mine.

Here it goes:

scaled.php
Great! But, sigh, pity I cannot see it... :sad:
So, may I know the name of that friend of yours?

Arkantos_federico said:
can anyone tell me how to get the entire damascus steel armor set? i only got the helmet by the national tournament

Get the quest to destroy Dark Avengers (you can receive it by destroying one of their parties) which will reward you with money and the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom