[S] Indonesia Invasion Series [PROJECT FOR Indonesia Invasion 2, RECRUITING]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrakhis said:
I have idea since Indo at that time fighting dutch why dun add Dutch Colonial army aswell and of course Soviet and Allied ala RA as well LOL  :lol:
At Other mod may be? And are you have another name for this mod? And should I make new Thread on the Pioneer as The Project Mod?

Let I show you what i made for progress for this mod.

This is NIA Uniform..
mb20df.jpg

This is Indonesian Officer
mb21n.jpg

This is Ketanggung Division Soldier of Yogjakarta Sultanate
mb22j.jpg

This is Mantrijero Division Soldier of Yogjakarta Sultanate (Thank for Alan De Soison for Retexture them)
mb23i.jpg

This is PSO Uniform..
mb24.jpg

And this is Scene that I made for a Town, look like Brytenwalda Scenes  :mrgreen:. I took the wooden building because I can't found the scenes props that was for 1949, and the important of the scenes is.. No more Medieval Buildings.
mb25.jpg

mb26m.jpg

mb27p.jpg

mb28hh.jpg

mb29o.jpg

mb30t.jpg

mb31.jpg

mb32.jpg

mb33.jpg

mb34.jpg

mb35.jpg

The Siege Scenes, I remove the Wall Town, and change it to "Defender Outcamp", so the theme of besiege is changed to "Plan the Assault to Outcamp of Defender". This Scenes is inspired from Omaha Beach.
mb36m.jpg

mb37.jpg

mb38a.jpg

mb39o.jpg

mb40l.jpg

How? Horrible?
And should i make New Thread as New Project or I must made them as the New Indonesia Invasion 2?

13exa said:
Arrakhis said:
I have idea since Indo at that time fighting dutch why dun add Dutch Colonial army aswell and of course Soviet and Allied ala RA as well LOL  :lol:
At Other mod may be? And are you have another name for this mod? And should I make new Thread on the Pioneer as The Project Mod?

Let I show you what i made for progress for this mod.

This is NIA Uniform..
mb20df.jpg

This is Indonesian Officer
mb21n.jpg

This is Ketanggung Division Soldier of Yogjakarta Sultanate
mb22j.jpg

This is Mantrijero Division Soldier of Yogjakarta Sultanate (Thank for Alan De Soison for Retexture them)
mb23i.jpg

This is PSO Uniform..
mb24.jpg

And this is Scene that I made for a Town, look like Brytenwalda Scenes  :mrgreen:. I took the wooden building because I can't found the scenes props that was for 1949, and the important of the scenes is.. No more Medieval Buildings.
mb25.jpg

mb26m.jpg

mb27p.jpg

mb28hh.jpg

mb29o.jpg

mb30t.jpg

mb31.jpg

mb32.jpg

mb33.jpg

mb34.jpg

mb35.jpg

The Siege Scenes, I remove the Wall Town, and change it to "Defender Outcamp", so the theme of besiege is changed to "Plan the Assault to Outcamp of Defender". This Scenes is inspired from Omaha Beach.
mb36m.jpg

mb37.jpg

mb38a.jpg

mb39o.jpg

mb40l.jpg

How? Horrible?
And should i make New Thread as New Project or I must made them as the New Indonesia Invasion 2?

nahh just change the title, how about Conquest for Java? I would do some geographic map if u want to which involve Java isle only

Arrakhis said:
nahh just change the title, how about Conquest for Java? I would do some geographic map if u want to which involve Java isle only
About Dutch Colonial an other? Let I send you PM. This is for Indonesia Invasion to Conquer Calradia.

Arrakhis said:
Exa13 just makes a Fiction Mod not a historical Mod...  :mrgreen:

Wuiih...ga nyangka nemu mod Indonesia disini....project yang sangat keren! Ten Thumbs Up bung!!  :cool:

Sayangnya saya ga paham cara modding....cuman bisa maennya doang

Siap2 coba maen ni....pake Jogjakarta (mentang2 orang Jogja  :grin:)

Sir Fleymark said:
Wuiih...ga nyangka nemu mod Indonesia disini....project yang sangat keren! Ten Thumbs Up bung!!  :cool:

Sayangnya saya ga paham cara modding....cuman bisa maennya doang

Siap2 coba maen ni....pake Jogjakarta (mentang2 orang Jogja  :grin:)
Masih jauh dari Selese Projectnya hehehe...  :mrgreen:

TMAN78 said:
Translation anyone?
Sorry  :mrgreen:

Sir Fleymark= Wow! I don't think in here is Indonesia Mod. Good Project! Ten Thumbs Up sir!! :cool:
Unfortunately I doesn't understand about Modding... I just can plays..
I ready to play.. with Jogjakarta Sultanate..
13exa= This Project is still a long from Finish..

Alan De Soisons= I can't be patient for Finish my mod!
13exa= Spirit! (<-- serasa iklan apa ya)

TMAN78= Translation anyone?
[/quote]

wow, terribly sorry.....shouldn't use Indonesian  :???:

well, yes I was quite surprised to know that such mod exists in Warband...to tell the truth, I never thought someone would make a mod based on the old kingdoms in Indonesia...

great job for the developers....we are waiting for the release~!!

finally i find your mod here.
sorry for knowing it lately

nice mod, good job. Keep Indonesian Spirit Up

ijin sedot gan :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom