• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[S] Indonesia Invasion Series [PROJECT FOR Indonesia Invasion 2, RECRUITING]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
interesting, what is it about during colonial era or majapahit era?

edit: nvm it a combi to Calradia,

u wanna make some mod together with some of the eras? I could help do the research, I am pretty studying Indonesia history

btw Jakarta is not yet exist at that time, its Trowulan which is the capital of Majaphit, Indonesia nation itself not exist f u wanna make Indonesian Invasion, say make it majaphit invasion
They famed Marine Emprie at their time, learn cavalries and ground army from Mongols
anyway gonna download the mod, for the sake coz u re my brother
 

Demonwolf

Knight
Arrakhis said:
interesting, what is it about during colonial era or majapahit era?

edit: nvm it a combi to Calradia,

u wanna make some mod together with some of the eras? I could help do the research, I am pretty studying Indonesia history

btw Jakarta is not yet exist at that time, its Trowulan which is the capital of Majaphit, Indonesia nation itself not exist f u wanna make Indonesian Invasion, say make it majaphit invasion
They famed Marine Emprie at their time, learn cavalries and ground army from Mongols
anyway gonna download the mod, for the sake coz u re my brother

Malacca is better  :mrgreen:

I have a SEA map saved in my comp, I could give it to ya guys. I almost made a SEA mod myself.
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
Good diea for Malacca, they also famed marines and sharpshooter  :mrgreen:

I have several pictures from Dutch about remain of Majapahit weaponary, their armoury pretty take from Mongols, they do have some small bronze chest plate tought, well if wear it bit like Huang Gai from DW
 

13exa

Knight at Arms
Arrakhis said:
btw Jakarta is not yet exist at that time, its Trowulan which is the capital of Majaphit, Indonesia nation itself not exist f u wanna make Indonesian Invasion, say make it majaphit invasion
They famed Marine Emprie at their time, learn cavalries and ground army from Mongols
anyway gonna download the mod, for the sake coz u re my brother
Yeah, im forget about that  :mrgreen: jakarta is not exist. I'm just make my "fantasy" mod, Just for my fun  :mrgreen:.
But if you want to create the historically faction, you can make it. I will wait it  :mrgreen:
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
would love to but I am sucks at designing, since from here we can count how many indonesian we have
we could do team starting

Historical research
Designer for weaponary and armoury
Music (For some traditional indonesian music copyright doesnt matter, I know who own the company, if some retard wish official copyright I can ask them made in 1x24 hr)
Map geographical
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
the original name is Sunda Kelapa which around 14-16th Century, some hsitorical rkeolog found that they acually built around 12-13th Century
 

kebumikan

Indonesia Invasion Patch​

Download Link :  http://www.mediafire.com/?3mwoa8worlomkhk
This Patch will allow you to buy and use firearms.
Not Savegame Compatible  :mrgreen:
 

Ricox

Veteran
Uhm, I'll help you out with grammar here -
The Lore
Indonesia was the first nation to invent musket, while in Calradia the main weapons are still bows, crossbows and swords.
3 September 1256 ~ King of Indonesia started planning the invasion of Calradia, appointing General Nugraha as the Marshal to lead the invasion.
12 October 1256 ~ The Indonesian naval fleet, with soldiers onboard, set sail for Calradia.
15 December 1256 ~ The fleet unloaded soldiers on the Gisim Beach, afterwards setting up a camp in order to prepare for an offensive.
4-6 January 1257 ~ The Kingdom of Indonesia invaded Swadia. General Nugraha and his army conquered Praven. Meanwhile, other armies, that headed to other directions, had already conquered  Telvarin Castle and Haringoth Castle. Swadian King Harlaus committed suicide and one of his vassals, Lord Haringoth, heroically died during a battle with the invaders.
18 January 1257 ~ General Nugraha's troops besieged the city of Suno. Count Klargus sallied out to meet Nugraha's troops, but died in the hands of Nugraha's troops, afterwards, Suno was conquered.
18 - 29 January 1257 ~ All territories of Swadia were conquered as their lords were slain in battle. Only Dhirim remained.
30 January - 1 March 1257 ~ Nugraha's troops were besieging Dhirim for a month. When they finally broke through the city defences, the defenders, including the lords, were slaughtered by the incoming Indonesian horde. Those who survived were mercilessly executed in Jakarta, the Indonesian capital city.
5 March 1257 ~ Nugraha was appointed as the Calradian Colonial Governor.
 

13exa

Knight at Arms
Ricox said:
Uhm, I'll help you out with grammar here -
The Lore
Indonesia was the first nation to invent musket, while in Calradia the main weapons are still bows, crossbows and swords.
3 September 1256 ~ King of Indonesia started planning the invasion of Calradia, appointing General Nugraha as the Marshal to lead the invasion.
12 October 1256 ~ The Indonesian naval fleet, with soldiers onboard, set sail for Calradia.
15 December 1256 ~ The fleet unloaded soldiers on the Gisim Beach, afterwards setting up a camp in order to prepare for an offensive.
4-6 January 1257 ~ The Kingdom of Indonesia invaded Swadia. General Nugraha and his army conquered Praven. Meanwhile, other armies, that headed to other directions, had already conquered  Telvarin Castle and Haringoth Castle. Swadian King Harlaus committed suicide and one of his vassals, Lord Haringoth, heroically died during a battle with the invaders.
18 January 1257 ~ General Nugraha's troops besieged the city of Suno. Count Klargus sallied out to meet Nugraha's troops, but died in the hands of Nugraha's troops, afterwards, Suno was conquered.
18 - 29 January 1257 ~ All territories of Swadia were conquered as their lords were slain in battle. Only Dhirim remained.
30 January - 1 March 1257 ~ Nugraha's troops were besieging Dhirim for a month. When they finally broke through the city defences, the defenders, including the lords, were slaughtered by the incoming Indonesian horde. Those who survived were mercilessly executed in Jakarta, the Indonesian capital city.
5 March 1257 ~ Nugraha was appointed as the Calradian Colonial Governor.
Sure, Thanks, Ricox  :grin:
 

kebumikan

alabaman said:
Are there canons in this mod?
No. Only Musket and Pistol in this mod (if you use my patch, you can buy firearms from merchant)
 

13exa

Knight at Arms
I tried to TOTAL CONVERSION of this wasting time mod. I will made "Indonesia Invasion 2", now both side had Guns, the time-setting is 1912.

This is the story... (need Grammar Editor)
When Calradia is Ungorvernable Land, almost of the people of Calradia is Bandit, then Indonesia come again at their second Invasion. The Before Invasion in 1257 is failed, the Calradia is United and tried to take their land again.
At the failed invasion, Calradia people take the Indonesia gun and now they know the "Musket".
1260, The Unite of Calradia had been ruined by Bandit. bla.. bla.. bla.. (see the lore at Rise of Bandit mod)

Bandit conquering Calradia until 1560, when the Bandit is coronationed <--- bad grammar(or something) Alphonse as their king.

The People doesn't want it until 1903, The Rebel is conquering Tulga. Then with 7 Month Civil War, the rebel won. There was no faction left on Calradia.

1912, The Fleet of NIA (National Indonesia Army actually TNI) is landed at Gisim Beach again. The Calradia United again to Resist the NIA

How? Good Backstory? :mrgreen:
Now Im need New Name
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
LMAO NIA/TNI was 1st formed under Japanese occupation under different branch around WW2 LOL

if around that time supposed to be under VOC
 

13exa

Knight at Arms
Arrakhis said:
LMAO NIA/TNI was 1st formed under Japanese occupation under different branch around WW2 LOL

if around that time supposed to be under VOC
I know, Im Indonesian. Don't destroy my dream  :neutral:
So what do you want? Bring it to 1949 Years?
Or still at 1912 and NIA named PSO (People Security Organization or actually BKR)?

Edit: We had the two in this Mod. NIA and PSO had been add in this mod. I just need new name of NIA and this mod.
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
apologise for that, bad habbit historical accuracy

U could use Maritime Army or something like that which formed by SUltan of Demak or AGung mayhap around that time or before which around the fight between native and VOC for reconquest capturing Batavia


anyway this sia  fanatsy mod =p
If u dun mind I am borrwing some banners u had made which is the Garuda icon of Indo =p
plan to make some small conquest map around Majapahit/Singasari era
 

13exa

Knight at Arms
Arrakhis said:
apologise for that, bad habbit historical accuracy

U could use Maritime Army or something like that which formed by SUltan of Demak or AGung mayhap around that time or before which around the fight between native and VOC for reconquest capturing Batavia


anyway this sia  fanatsy mod =p
If u dun mind I am borrwing some banners u had made which is the Garuda icon of Indo =p
plan to make some small conquest map around Majapahit/Singasari era
Yes, Fantasy Mod.
Small conquest map, Now is harder to find Map Maker. If i can i will Made it.

No, I will not make the banner like thats again, may be you could make the better? Or I will just made the banner like "The Sacred Red and White", a simple flag.

Rights, I take decision to bring this mod to 1949. (a question, Kalashnikov aka AK47 is made by Kalashnikov in 1947, are that weapon can be take for this mod?)

Sorry for the English

Faction will be Add
Republic of Indonesia
gambar%202.jpg
Calradia Resistance
And May be for The Special Faction I will add..
Kraton Jogja/Jogja Sultanate with the troop
img_17867.jpg


United Bandit of Calradia
Old Kingdom of Calradia
Sardekk Sultanate
 

Arrakhis

Knight
WB
I have idea since Indo at that time fighting dutch why dun add Dutch Colonial army aswell and of course Soviet and Allied ala RA as well LOL  :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom