[S] Art of War RELEASED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally, a mod that requires you use your head as a weapon,sign me up. from what ive read it sounds badass. hoping it lives up to its expectations,the idea alone would make Sun Tzu proud :smile:

This mod sounds great, finnaly a tactical mod that requires inteligence.

The units can be simple, but still cool because the faction's color :smile:

I really liked the idea,
I always find that funny to charge in to Rhodok ranks with cavalary and take 1-2 casualty.  But if you can be more specific how would you that, it in info, I would appreciate it.

Yes, I am also curious about how it is more tactical.
What did you do, exactly?
Also, I know in the original there was a way, but in Warband I can't seem to find a way to edit hotkeys as commands, it was pretty useful having C- Charge, X-Hold, etc. :U

The Horse said:
Yes, I am also curious about how it is more tactical.
What did you do, exactly?
Also, I know in the original there was a way, but in Warband I can't seem to find a way to edit hotkeys as commands, it was pretty useful having C- Charge, X-Hold, etc. :U
By more tactical, I just mean that you need to use tactics in order to survive. A rush wont work.

Also, the hotkeys, I think you cant edit them in Warband :neutral:

I have some ideas for the mod:

Formations :mrgreen:
Spearmen should attack with their spear while blocking

I'm not sure, but i think that i heard these ideas in Litus Mod.

When will be released a new update?

I was thinking to make one, expanding the nord archer types, and maeby its necessary to do the same to other. But we'll see. Also, Ill try to put custom music in aswell.

Maybe you'll want to speak with bunnyhop (Litus mod), for the formation packs,
and ask he where he found it.

Im tempted with the mod but the discription is quite frankly non existant.

Please could you actually detail what you did and whats been changed. Because saying the game is more tactful or bloody etc doesn't mean anything. I see you've menchend that you made unit's die easyer but that is still a very limiting discription.

You say i cant change into an army of pikes, why is this? Have you actually taught the ai how to use a pike because I always thought it was an ai problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom