[S] Art of War RELEASED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temuzu said:

I like the tactical update but I would suggest a more variety of armors for the troops, for example there are several armors that have blue on them that the Nords could use at the higher levels, If you are able to find any open source textures that are of the colors you provided it would greatly benefit this mod...

Temuzu said:
I do believe I should start patching this up. I need to find out how to insert new armors, preferably without Module System :lol:
XD.... Thats why! Its easy just get OpenBrf (as to view the mesh names), & Morphs Warband tools and mod away...
the rest just falls in line, pm me if you need help, as what your having difficulties with is easy and quick to do..

Temuzu said:
I do believe I should start patching this up. I need to find out how to insert new armors, preferably without Module System :lol:

one suggestion:

giving every faction a unique armor color is ok but non faction troops should use what they get. f.e. all sea raider currently have the white padded armor. for me they are pirates and bandits not soldiers, they shouldnt look that organized.

I have started working on a new project, that changes the native troop trees, replaces a few siege scenes (Where the walls are broken and you have to rush in through the gap) and a few companions to be replaces by new ones (Rolf and Artimenner IIRC, and Deshavi is changed a bit) with new dialogues, new mercenarys, MAYBE change the map a bit, making Swadians and Vaegirs bigger while making other smaller (Not sure about this yet). I will be looking for betatesters, but not yet :wink:

I will now lock this thread, and the mod can be considered "Dead". You can ofcourse still download it, but the bugs are still there. If you have any questions about Art of War, PM me.

Thanks for supporting me through this whole time :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom