Romans often frequented their local gyms to excersise their calf muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

cool_guy

Knight
look at the roman greave models. try to wear the roman sandals with a short non-roman armor. you'll look like you had a terrible allergic reaction, in your lower legs. the sandals are very versatile footwear, and were worn by everyone in the Mediterranean. As it stands now, only romans can wear them without looking silly. Of course, what I'm suggesting, is that they are made thinner.

sorry if this is spamming up your new subforum, you can move it to any existing topic (i saw none that were fit to bring up this -major- issue)

also, i think there needs to be a bit of retexturing with most of these new armors. if i wore roman sandals and a greek armor, ignoring that my calf muscles would be huge, the skin tone would also mismatch. pink, bulging legs below the knee, the rest of my body being a darker more tanned shade.

thank you.

cool_guy said:
look at the roman greave models. try to wear the roman sandals with a short non-roman armor. you'll look like you had a terrible allergic reaction, in your lower legs. the sandals are very versatile footwear, and were worn by everyone in the Mediterranean. As it stands now, only romans can wear them without looking silly. Of course, what I'm suggesting, is that they are made thinner.

sorry if this is spamming up your new subforum, you can move it to any existing topic (i saw none that were fit to bring up this -major- issue)

also, i think there needs to be a bit of retexturing with most of these new armors. if i wore roman sandals and a greek armor, ignoring that my calf muscles would be huge, the skin tone would also mismatch. pink, bulging legs below the knee, the rest of my body being a darker more tanned shade.

thank you.

yeah theres certainly an issue with the skin tones, and it's definitely something i'll look at to better represent the variety of ethnicity that lived around the roman lake

Back
Top Bottom