Gaz
Burris
AdmiralNelson6262
Havoc
AK
Tomahawk_n_Longrifle
(no formal rank structure as of yet)​

Regiments History
Rogers' Rangers was an independent company of colonial rangers attached to the British Army during the Seven Years War (called the French and Indian War in the United States). The unit was informally trained by Major Robert Rogers as a rapidly deployable light infantry force tasked with reconnaissance and conducting special operations against distant targets. Their military tactics were so bold and effective that the unit became the chief scouting unit of British Crown forces in the late 1750s. The British valued them highly for gathering intelligence about the enemy.

Uniform
ranger.gif
Provincial Irregulars
Type Special Operations Light Infantry
Role Conducting unconventional or special Light Infantry operations​

We are currently Recruiting if you are interested in joining PM Crighton

Sinistar said:
The Prussian 7th Regiment of Foot sends a request for an Alliance.

Also to the 7th i am not sure if we can accept you request for an alliance. Were British and your Prussian, i do believe her Majesty would detest. But in lu of the Mighty 42nd allying with you, we shall accept the hand you offer and join your alliance.  :wink:

Crighton said:
Azrooh said:
We have enough allies, we need people to fight! :razz:

You can never have enough Allies, and do Allies not provide you fighting men ?

He was talking about enemies. We have no enemies to fight. But since you are british we have to fight side by side with you to be historicaly acurate. Although skirmish/line battles against you would be great also.

Landser said:
Crighton said:
Azrooh said:
We have enough allies, we need people to fight! :razz:

You can never have enough Allies, and do Allies not provide you fighting men ?

He was talking about enemies. We have no enemies to fight. But since you are british we have to fight side by side with you to be historicaly acurate. Although skirmish/line battles against you would be great also.

I got yeah and its all good man, see you on the battle feild some time.

I have been trying to find Regimental Colors for the Roger's Rangers but with no luck, the best i have come up with are a few emblums and The Queen's York Rangers (1st American Regiment) a canadian Regiment claiming to be off the Rogers Rangers. besides that ive got nothing, so im saking if any of can find any form of Reigmental Colors me and the lads would Greatly appreicate it.  :grin:

Ye be enemies of the 42nd!  :twisted:

that is just because we are allies with the 7th.. and they said they are at war with ye.

Good luck with your Regt.. looks good.. and we will be happy to see you on the battlefield. :smile: 

I am glad to see the community growing.

Doom Bunny said:
I believe the rangers didnt have a colour.

just the Regiment emblum or the RR is it then ? i dont know if they do but they must have because it was a formal Regiment made up of 9 different companys and such under the British crown, so why wouldnt they have colors ?

SPQR said:
Ye be enemies of the 42nd!  :twisted:

that is just because we are allies with the 7th.. and they said they are at war with ye.

Good luck with your Regt.. looks good.. and we will be happy to see you on the battlefield. :smile: 

I am glad to see the community growing.

Oh so were not allied then ? thought the British were allied with the Prussians at this time ? and besides that the 42nd is under the British crown so if anything would that not make us allies and the 7th the enemy for being foreigners ?

Crighton said:
Doom Bunny said:

just the Regiment emblum or the RR is it then ? i dont know if they do but they must have because it was a formal Regiment made up of 9 different companys and such under the British crown, so why wouldnt they have colors ?

They probably had a penant or something, like the 95th in Napoleonic times, while an official regiment they didnt carry colours as they were light troops.

Doom Bunny said:
Crighton said:
Doom Bunny said:

They probably had a penant or something, like the 95th in Napoleonic times, while an official regiment they didnt carry colours as they were light troops.

well either way im looking for that penant of some sort that im sures out their, just for us on the forums so we have some sort of flag.

I found this:

rogers_rangers_badge.jpg

From this site: http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-badges/canada08.htm

Back
Top Bottom