SP - General Return of money and goods

Users who are viewing this thread

In this case. I am a fan of the game, I played for many hours in the squad. The new part is out. The characteristics of my PC corresponded to a minimum, and at first I thought that I could play with micro-freezing, but when more warriors appeared, it became impossible to play, all that was left was to send it into battle and look at the world map. I really want to play the game, but even if I meet the minimum requirements, my computer cannot handle it very well.
I bought the game in Steam but I played for more than 2 hours, so I can’t make a refund, help.

In this case. I am a fan of the game, I played for many hours in the squad. The new part is out. The characteristics of my PC corresponded to a minimum, and at first I thought that I could play with micro-freezing, but when more warriors appeared, it became impossible to play, all that was left was to send it into battle and look at the world map. I really want to play the game, but even if I meet the minimum requirements, my computer cannot handle it very well.
I bought the game in Steam but I played for more than 2 hours, so I can’t make a refund, help.

It could have been more informative if you added your PC specs or at least, which are your video settings.

Let's begin from that the game really needs optimization, that's facts. Because if I can play literally any game with much better graphics on very high or ultra without little freezes, but can't play bannerlord on better than very low, something's not right with the last one. Hope it will be fixed in the future.

But that's not the point.
You should click every option of the game to be as low as possible, not only in video options. Until you can play. Yes, the picture will become rather ugly, but when you fight in big battles it doesn't really matter. UI will still be the same, etc.

I play on the lowest settings possible, +30 fps max, +synchronization, because in any other way freezes in big battles are a nightmare, only monitor settings are default, scale is 100%. Also I play with maximum 200 men, so there wouldn't have been freezes even on very low, but can play with more.
Also I can play the game on the highest settings as well, excluding battles with more than somewhere 50 men on each side. Even with twice more - but only one battle, the next one will become unplayable.

So at first I also thought that it's impossible to play. Then little by little I lowered my settings until I reached the lowest low! :lol: And even after that I found the ways to make it worse. And also a way to make my PC more productive. The last can even be the most important. F.e. it appeared that the disc, where steam and bannerlord are placed, was fragmented more than 50%! But windows said that everything is OK - 0% fragmented. How I found it out? Downloaded a free software. Won't make any advertising, there are many of them, google it. Optimised and defragmented my whole PC, including steam and bannerlord files - 8 hours of defragmentation. And this together with very low settings made the game playable at once with many-many soldiers, multiply save-loads and etc. And can play all day without quitting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom