SP - General [Request/Suggestion] Please implement marriage between AI ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Marriage between AI is the cornerstone of any multi generational game. As it stands, games fizzle out due to AI lords all dying of old age over time and while some are married and survive - that generation also eventually dies leaving the player alone with his family on the map.

I realize that there are MANY strings attached to this feature but it could be implemented at first as an optional feature similar to character death to allow thoseof us who want to experience longer game the ability to do so.

If anyone feels like updating the Matchmaker mod in the meantime - I would be eternally grateful :smile:

Marriage between AI is the cornerstone of any multi generational game. As it stands, games fizzle out due to AI lords all dying of old age over time and while some are married and survive - that generation also eventually dies leaving the player alone with his family on the map.

I realize that there are MANY strings attached to this feature but it could be implemented at first as an optional feature similar to character death to allow thoseof us who want to experience longer game the ability to do so.

If anyone feels like updating the Matchmaker mod in the meantime - I would be eternally grateful :smile:

Fully agree to OP! Every clan leader should at least have 1 married heir(if there is any adult heirs, ofc!).
Any blunt solution is better than no marriages at all.

It's great to have a mod, but yes, we do need marriage.

Marriage should not be just about producing kids - it should be also a matter of economic, political, and military alliances for which is historically the case.

Back
Top Bottom