Remastered Warband is coming on 31 March 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord of lords

Is this game different from warband? Yes, its EA. I understood. But for 8 years they told us Bannerlord's features.

Moreover, they say wait a year. Are you kidding us? There is nothing. This is Warband Remastered. Just better graphics...
There are even more features in warband. But Armağan Yavuz said it would feel like a full game.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

5c8cbaa745d2a04bdc30fb1a.jpg

Last edited:
Is this game different from warband? Yes, its EA. I understood. But for 8 years they told us Bannerlord's features.

Moreover, they say wait a year. Are you kidding us? There is nothing. This is Warband Remastered. Just better graphics...
There are even more features in warband. But Armağan Yavuz said it would feel like a full game.
Dont but it and go away then.
I will buy it. No matter if it remain as EA for other 10 years and ir cost 10,000 dollars.

I have never seen the formations like the shieldwalls they have in bannerlord featured in warband, so there’s one of multiple things that are different from warband............

The account is one day old, Im not sure if its a troll. Its pointless to actually write out all the things, OP should just read the devblogs/other material and compare, if they have played warband they would know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom