Reforged Edition: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joruba said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
Hi Joruba,
I don't get what you mean. Could you explain it again?
Thanks

I can't become a vassal of any nation. There is simply no such option in dialogs with rulers.

Could you post that savegame? Thank you! :grin:

ja911chu said:
ja911chu said:
Hi Idibil,

I tried changing the setting in config file like you suggested but the error still remain  :sad:

Just wondering does anyone one else also have this problem?

Hi, could you provide us the rgl_log? (m&b root folder)
Where you running other programs in parallel?

Hi CeltiberoCaesar ,

I haven't been running other programs when playing M&B, I have attached the rgl_log from M&B Folder.

This is the save file & config file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcv1s65sd15bn45/M%26B%20rgl_log.zip?dl=0

This is the rgl_log from M&B folder

Hi again,
It seems you put the wrong link of the savegame.

Stevebob said:
Don't know if this is due to the Reforged Edition:
During the main storyline quest after taking out Bull Neck's refuge I get the pop up battle the finishes the Revenge: working for a Jarl quest. After it is over Solveig the Skaldmo is supposed to join your group. The dialogue window failed to come up. I had to do the battle 6 times before it would finely do so. The in game days that I did the battle were 51-57, there was room in my party so that was not it.

and one last thing are you supposed to be able to win the battle at the farm (if you turn bodo in)? or is that just not an option?

Could you post your savegame? Thank you :grin:

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Joruba said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
Hi Joruba,
I don't get what you mean. Could you explain it again?
Thanks

I can't become a vassal of any nation. There is simply no such option in dialogs with rulers.
fixed for next patch  :smile:
(remember you can't do that in Storyline. And you will need to pass the conditions like renown and good relations)

image.png
It's amazing. So if I have more cows, I will get more butter?

Sweet issue: Lords still don't regenerate and stay in their castle in my new savegame. The strangest is that some lords have few troops and don't go away from their castle. The game is entirely broken.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h19omiu80sl0i09/sg02.sav?dl=0

Piédalf said:
Sweet issue: Lords still don't regenerate and stay in their castle in my new savegame. The strangest is that some lords have few troops and don't go away from their castle. The game is entirely broken.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h19omiu80sl0i09/sg02.sav?dl=0

fixed for next patch  :smile:

Right after a tournament at Ribe I went to the Lord's Hall to see if there were any honeys there, there wasn't, huge sausage fest. Jarl Sigfreid Angantyrsson was there though who I had just finished a destry masterless men quest for. Right after my reward I asked if he had any other quests he said no(I think) and a script error was thrown. Here's a pic

and here's my log https://www.mediafire.com/?y15q3h4bzt16y2c

Adorno said:
That scene was made before the coastal assault feature was fully implemented.
You're not supposed to see the edges of the scene, but on the biggest ships the camera is up very high.
Ah ok. It's not a big deal anyway, just being thorough :smile:.

You walked to the far end of the scene along the edge of the map? Crazy man  :smile:
My soldiers were dead and there were bad men chasing me! :cry:

madmaximillian said:
Right after a tournament at Ribe I went to the Lord's Hall to see if there were any honeys there, there wasn't, huge sausage fest. Jarl Sigfreid Angantyrsson was there though who I had just finished a destry masterless men quest for. Right after my reward I asked if he had any other quests he said no(I think) and a script error was thrown. Here's a pic

and here's my log https://www.mediafire.com/?y15q3h4bzt16y2c

noted

SEmnz.jpg
sQiIX.jpg
rmL49.jpg

-Bunch of missing props in Cirren Ceaster siege scene
-also some of my guys wandered into the water at the attacker end of the bridge and drowned (they were bersekers though...)

q6Ex4.jpg
-seemed to capture some of my own knocked out berserkers at the end of the battle.

FVBlS.jpg
qs5Zw.jpg
-Follower camp smith Weland had no option to repair/refine weapons (maybe intended?)
-Also had no stock.  This was on day one after creating my test army, so that might be the problem.

kraggrim said:
SEmnz.jpg
sQiIX.jpg
rmL49.jpg

-Bunch of missing props in Cirren Ceaster siege scene
-also some of my guys wandered into the water at the attacker end of the bridge and drowned (they were bersekers though...)
noted (btw, you really like to drown npcs, don't you?  :mrgreen:)

q6Ex4.jpg
-seemed to capture some of my own knocked out berserkers at the end of the battle.
noted

FVBlS.jpg
qs5Zw.jpg
-Follower camp smith Weland had no option to repair/refine weapons (maybe intended?)
-Also had no stock.  This was on day one after creating my test army, so that might be the problem.
intended.

Enbee said:
The up attack with the spear/shield combo just isn't working for some reason, even after today's patch. It doesn't register a hit 99% of the time, and on the rare occasion that it does it only does 1 or 2 points of damage.

I believe it's got to do with the fact that the javelin grip causes the thumb side of the character's hand to face away from the opponent. From what I understand weapons in Mount & Blade are effectively lengthy force fields extending from the thumb side of the right hand, much like how the shield is a force field attached to the left forearm by default, regardless of how the 3d model of the weapons are visually orientated. When the thumb side of the character's right hand is facing away from the enemy, you end up with effectively 0 weapon range no matter what number you put down as weapon length

I got a quest from Aebbe a while ago when i spoke to her at a feast in Edinburg, but now that I've finished the quest I can't find her any more. I went to Bebbanburh and found Aebbe's mother in the lord's hall. I asked her for Aebbe's whereabouts and guess what apparently she's in Bebbanburh but is nowhere to be found.

h1zchan said:
I got a quest from Aebbe a while ago when i spoke to her at a feast in Edinburg, but now that I've finished the quest I can't find her any more. I went to Bebbanburh and found Aebbe's mother in the lord's hall. I asked her for Aebbe's whereabouts and guess what apparently she's in Bebbanburh but is nowhere to be found.
For such quests you need to prepare in advance amber, soapstone, wine and cheese, or you risk not to have time to get these things before the end of the feast. Either you need to take these quests only those ladies with whom you have received consent from the guardian's appointment.

ja911chu said:
ja911chu said:
Hi Idibil,

I tried changing the setting in config file like you suggested but the error still remain  :sad:

Just wondering does anyone one else also have this problem?

Hi, could you provide us the rgl_log? (m&b root folder)
Where you running other programs in parallel?

Hi CeltiberoCaesar ,

I haven't been running other programs when playing M&B, I have attached the rgl_log from M&B Folder.

This is the save file & config file

This is the rgl_log from M&B folder

Hi again,
It seems you put the wrong link of the savegame.

Hi CeltiberoCaesar ,

My mistake, I have put the correct link with save file, config & log file:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r9zafnl71qwotsk/AAAoLltLlRkiC9X1uIlGbr0ia?dl=0

In the tavern, I was attacked by a traveler, he was armed with an ax. I remember in Brytenwalda, In the tavern, I was attacked by assassin. This story from the traveler something like that?

Petro Buleka said:
In the tavern, I was attacked by a traveler, he was armed with an ax. I remember in Brytenwalda, In the tavern, I was attacked by assassin. This story from the traveler something like that?
he is the assassin  :smile:

When you have a dog 'companion', it most of the time causes that you can't leave a battle immediately after the enemies are trying to flee. I tested it yesterday, I had a dog and it always showed up that thing with retreat (yes/no) when I hit TAB to leave a battle, but when my dog died and I went into another battle, I was able to end it when enemies were trying to flee.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this is the source of the problem: whenever the dog attacks the enemies, they stop and they are trying to kill the dog, then the dog goes back and forth while the enemies are trying to flee again and so it happens until the enemies successfully flee (I can't end it sooner). This doesn't happen with Cavalry, so why with dog? (yeah, he is weak compared to Cavalry, but it's annoying and that's the main reason why I don't want another one).

Tordiato said:
When you have a dog 'companion', it most of the time causes that you can't leave a battle immediately after the enemies are trying to flee. I tested it yesterday, I had a dog and it always showed up that thing with retreat (yes/no) when I hit TAB to leave a battle, but when my dog died and I went into another battle, I was able to end it when enemies were trying to flee.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this is the source of the problem: whenever the dog attacks the enemies, they stop and they are trying to kill the dog, then the dog goes back and forth while the enemies are trying to flee again and so it happens until the enemies successfully flee (I can't end it sooner). This doesn't happen with Cavalry, so why with dog? (yeah, he is weak compared to Cavalry, but it's annoying and that's the main reason why I don't want another one).

we will look into that, thanks for reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom