Reading Etruscan writings in Turkic

Users who are viewing this thread

Here are some Etruscan writings and how we read them in Turkic.

314885_10150283378007951_106688482950_7911011_193295783_n.jpg

296832_10150283377937951_106688482950_7911010_880955675_n.jpg

We can see the woman holding the hand of an armed man and say: ii ulaθ iline inaθ

In Turkish it is:  İyi ulaş iline yınat.  (yınat is old Turkic meaning the following: cleanse wounds, get well, to still be alive)

İYİ: good, healthy, safe, well
ULAŞ: to reach
İL: country, civilization, to civilize other people

it says "reach your country safe and sound and cleanse your wounds"

Turkic Yınat becoming "inaθ"  (Y is dropped) and  T becoming θ (a sound between T and S) can be seen on other Etruscan writings as well.

317434_10150283378102951_106688482950_7911013_1601129437_n.jpg

ax1a iðuk aθe kufarke

the last two words:  aθe kufarke  : atı kuvar-koşar-kuşar eke:  at: horse  koşar: gallop  kuşar: to get ready kovar: to drive away (to make something run away from you)    eke: during    > in Turkish: ATI KOŞAR İKEN - ATI KOŞARKEN > in English: while his horse was galloping,running.  or  ATI KOVARKEN: While driving his horse

or for example on a grave stone:

300792_10150283378197951_106688482950_7911014_1114371840_n.jpg

Hermial kapzna slman

In Turkish: Hermes'in kapısına saldırma :  Don't attack the door of Hermes.

You have to know about Turkic roots to see things striking as these and you must not be a conservative person such as Allegro.

Like I told you before. Latin alphabet was first used by people who spoke Turkic. I simply don't get why people still believe in sci-fi.

291945_10150283379037951_106688482950_7911017_1413931522_n.jpg

The soldier on the left says: enkten  It's engdin in Turkic and it means: to make a mistake, to be confused, to be caught off guard.
I guess the rest of the picture speaks for itself. The soldier on the left says you made a mistake, you have been caught off guard. No need for further analysis.

Work done by Doç, Dr. Çingiz KARAŞARLI. He is publishing a book about this.  I just translated them.

You do realize that "iyi" is only a recent form in the transformation of the word "edgü" since the Göktürks right? Just how exactly do you expect it to appear in 700 BC or whatever the **** runes, as in it's modern form?

And what is "yınat" again? I was unable to come up to anything about it.

The last 2 ones dont even compute, where have these been found and when? When do they date to?

Allegro a single Turkic dialect is not enough.  EDGÜ was İİ among Christian Gagauz Turks and it still is. (not surprisingly and unfortunately the GökOguz are regarded as not Turkic simply because they are not "Muslim" today.)

The third one is from a tombstone which was regarded as the door opening to the underworld leading to Hermes. It was written so that people did not destroy the tombstone.

Single dialect? Lol. I do not know what word Gagauz people use for "good" but Gagauz are Oghuz people and therefore it is most possible that their word underwent the same transformation. The point is the word transformed into "iyi" in recent history.

Also come with locations and dates, you are avoiding my question.

Allegro said:
Single dialect? Lol. I do not know what word Gagauz people use for "good" but Gagauz are Oghuz people and therefore it is most possible that their word underwent the same transformation. The point is the word transformed into "iyi" in recent history.

Also come with locations and dates, you are avoiding my question.

I don't have the book yet. Sorry. I guess all of these are found among lands where Etruscans lived after migrating inside Europe.  Besides, Etruscan language never disappeared. It melted inside Turkish, Greek, and other languages.

for ****s sake anca did you not learn anything about before, 2 50+comment threads off your hair brained nationalisic jibberish and your bringing it out again.

its like teaching a monkey  to drive a bus.

Ule said:
for ****s sake anca did you not learn anything about before, 2 50+comment threads off your hair brained nationalisic jibberish and your bringing it out again.

its like teaching a monkey  to drive a bus.

Do you speak Turkish? Do you know what the writing I talked about would have looked like if it was an English writing and I was the one defending this? It would look like something like this:

"Reath yor countri sayf and saunt and clense your wuundz":  "reach your country safe and sound and cleanse your wounds"

And you would be the person telling me to stop my brainwashed nationalistic jibberish. And Allegro would be the person telling me that "safe" was not "safe" but "dsapve" in very old English.

Trevoc said:
Whats with your obsession with Turks anyway? Is that all you talk about?

No. But it's a large part of my research. And that's personal at the moment. It's not really an obsession. It's just something I have to do.

19 is a special number for Turks. It has great importance in Turkic mythology. (and also strangely Mustafa Kemal Ataturk as well; you can start by counting letters in his name for example)

Here is a picture showing the Turkic Sunman with 19 rays and the Etruscan Sunman with 19 rays.

296595_10150282755622951_106688482950_7906843_1385028153_n.jpg

The Etruscan god called Tin probably is a cognate to Turkic Tingri - Tengri  (İ & E shared the same letter in Turkic). Tin means soul, breath in Turkish, Turkic.  In Arabic it gained a wider meaning and means "religion". Another Etruscan god is of course Turan (it means belonging to Tur) which was their homeland.

ancalimon said:
The Etruscan god called Tin probably is a cognate to Turkic Tingri - Tengri  (İ & E shared the same letter in Turkic). Tin means soul, breath in Turkish, Turkic.  In Arabic it gained a wider meaning and means "religion". Another Etruscan god is of course Turan (it means belonging to Tur) which was their homeland.

No it didn't, the word is 'deen' and it's existed since before the Turks even left their little desert huts in Asia.

the bit on the left actually says "enqten", not "enkten".
And the dude looks a lot like Heracles. What do the other two bits mean?

Merlkir said:

the bit on the left actually says "enqten", not "enkten".
And the dude looks a lot like Heracles. What do the other two bits mean?

G , K and Q are interchangeable in Turkic. In fact you might mistake them for the same sound. For example G is always spoken from the gut and not from the tongue as in English G letter. English G is the same letter as Turkish C.

I don't know the other two words sorry. It seems like the soldier on the left defeats the one on the right and shouts "I have caught you off guard"

An4Sh said:
ancalimon said:

No it didn't, the word is 'deen' and it's existed since before the Turks even left their little desert huts in Asia.
What are you talking about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinia

Another weird thing: In the Etruscan language, tin or tinš means "day"..  In Turkic languages the phonetic equivalent of it means yesterday. Still "day" in Turkic is not too much different than Etruscan. It's kün,gün in Turkic.  (Ü is a sound between U (throUGH) and i (sEE))

Also which Turks? The Russian ones? The Anatolian ones? The Caucasian ones? The Chinese ones? The Indian ones? The Native American ones? The Egyptian ones?

Back
Top Bottom