RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

News! The release version of the Hellenic UI mod has been... released. Yay!
Get it Here!
XPfBMtO.png

Not this year  :lol:

We're pretty much rebuilding the Singleplayer for the next release, Rgcotl is working on a new map for the mod which isn't as vast as the current one but much more focused and detailed. Initial focus will be on Italy and Greece (possibly part of Anatolia too) and just with that it's a lot of work, we're splitting most of the factions and adding new things to them and updating some of the old items like the Aspis. There isn't much to show now as it is all in a rough state and most of what we are working on keeps changing but hopefully we can have some parts of the new map to show in a couple of weeks.
It will be much different from the current version and not as empty, I'm almost worried that it's too crowded now  :ohdear:

Seek n Destroy said:

We're pretty much rebuilding the Singleplayer for the next release, Rgcotl is working on a new map for the mod which isn't as vast as the current one but much more focused and detailed. Initial focus will be on Italy and Greece (possibly part of Anatolia too) and just with that it's a lot of work, we're splitting most of the factions and adding new things to them and updating some of the old items like the Aspis. There isn't much to show now as it is all in a rough state and most of what we are working on keeps changing but hopefully we can have some parts of the new map to show in a couple of weeks.
It will be much different from the current version and not as empty, I'm almost worried that it's too crowded now  :ohdear:

So the new year eve's kiss won't be with RaW 2.6?  :lol:

Nice to see how much progress you're making towards creating a great single player. What new factions can we expect from the new splitting of old factions?

well new factions going to look like this
celts
celts clone 1 (+ beards )
celtss clone 2 (+ hairs)
celtss clone 3 (+ beards and hairs)

oscans
oscans clone 1 (unique shields)
oscans clone 2 (unique helmets)
oscans clone 3 (unique shields and clothe patterns)

something like that

rgcotl said:
well new factions going to look like this
celts
celts clone 1 (+ beards )
celtss clone 2 (+ hairs)
celtss clone 3 (+ beards and hairs)

oscans
oscans clone 1 (unique shields)
oscans clone 2 (unique helmets)
oscans clone 3 (unique shields and clothe patterns)

something like that

Ah, so some generally minor things to differentiate the factions within a culture, makes sense. Good idea for it actually, otherwise I'd imagine a battle between the Insubres and the Boii very confusing due to similar appearances.

Pls add Ligures!:razz:

By the way, I look this thred almost every day hoping to see the new release; my captain Antisthenes is without work since a loong time!
Keep up the magnificent work guys, your mod is one of the best!

Ligures are planned. Note that Rgcotl wasn't so serious in his reply, we're doing what we can to make the factions look different and distinguishable, in the measure of what is possible of course.

Seek n Destroy said:
Ligures are planned. Note that Rgcotl wasn't so serious in his reply, we're doing what we can to make the factions look different and distinguishable, in the measure of what is possible of course.

Woah!!! Great! Ligurian pride!:grin:

Seek n Destroy said:

Will you release before Bannerlord?

montefortino.png
Made by LionStrong.

While I don't deem it practical in any way, there are a bunch of archaeological evidence such as the painting in Nola:
nolacav.jpg

:grin: awesome :twisted: great detailes too,
cant wait to try them on!  :iamamoron:
I like the patterns on the rims too,
no need to justify its practicality, its as
practical as a helmet with a bird on top,
:mrgreen: "Art needs no justification!" - Hans Rookmaaker

Back
Top Bottom