RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

I couldn't resist.  :shifty:

RaWBannerlord_zpsfdoemqua.jpg

Jokes aside, certain mods are still being developed for Bannerlord despite it not being released yet, such as the Kingdom of Arda. I imagine Flintlock was curious if you were at that stage.

I hope for them (and us) that Bannerlord is compatible with their models but if I recall correctly their team is also making the/a mod for Rome II or Attila.
As much as I'd like to make new factions and have a new map, making half-assed scenes and refining the mod is already proving to be quite time consuming.

Shhh! Shut up Seek, don't let'em know of the new suine props... The real Roman final weapon...  :facepalm:

WARNING: available only for previous RaW owners. The cost itself is covered by the explant of an organ chosen with the help of a fighting Vietnamese rooster and a spinning wheel.  RaW team declines every responsability. The final product may not contain what you were asking for. We know where you live, so don't try to reclaim.
If the release date will be postponed further, that's because we are too busy blaming and insulting the Beasts of War DLC.

Time for an announcement...

Due to the recent community leaks we feel obligated to make an official announcement on the future DLC "Rome at War - Barbarians of Ionia". It will be available to pre-order in our early access pre-alpha season pass steam greenlight kickstarter. Only those that pre-order it will receive the exclusive unit the "Illyrian Sandal Thrower" with unique gear and you guessed it, sandals.
Pros:
- Have your enemies kiss your sole from a distance
- Delivers quite a kick
- Your friends will think you're cool
Cons:
- Leaves you barefoot
- The sandals are smelly

Pics:
1rVWO.jpg

TbBKj.jpg

g9m3Y.jpg

While Seek's been working around the clock on new exciting features, scening has progressed also. Here's a couple of pictures of the exciting new scene/map features we've been working on:
A highly customized toolset for maximal creativity:
349983.jpg

Now with dynamic destruction! (Including a sneak peek at the top kickstarter tier reward: A bazooka)
maxresdefault.jpg

Rights for the pictures belong to their owners, used for illustration purposes only

Seek n Destroy said:
Time for an announcement...

Due to the recent community leaks we feel obligated to make an official announcement on the future DLC "Rome at War - Barbarians of Ionia". It will be available to pre-order in our early access pre-alpha season pass steam greenlight kickstarter. Only those that pre-order it will receive the exclusive unit the "Illyrian Sandal Thrower" with unique gear and you guessed it, sandals.
Pros:
- Have your enemies kiss your sole from a distance
- Delivers quite a kick
- Your friends will think you're cool
Cons:
- Leaves you barefoot
- The sandals are smelly

Pics:
1rVWO.jpg

TbBKj.jpg

g9m3Y.jpg

My wish come true!

Only if you own the pre-order version of the DLC, players that do not own the DLC don't have access to sandals and those that purchase it after it's released and we run away with the money can't, it's a good incentive to pre-order. We have learned a lot about business practices from the mobile gaming industry and we believe it should be the norm for every game, that way developers can keep pumping out quality content to extent a game's life at a very low price for the costumer. Isn't that amazing?

HolmgårdViking said:
You lovely people just keep improving  :shock: I am stunned.
Will we be able to pick up sandals? Not really that accurate if not.

You won't be able to pick them up (as a non-pre-orderer, so get yours today!) as their tips bend when they hit. Positively this causes scuff marks on shields which forces them to spend time cleaning it, giving you the perfect opportunity to hit them with the other sandal!

That's the
Cooker's Creed
a very secretive group that has been shaping the world to their will for the past few millenniums, they infiltrated the Masons and the illuminati. Wake up sheeple.

my dear god, please fight the illuminati and all the demons that exist in the hollow place beneath the
earth. there was a guy here in my country, who had a channel and sold books with theories like that,
but that's the tuth, i've bought every single book he wrote. Antonis will know, BTW greetings Antonis!!

i hope everything is going well, i'm really impressed by your work guys, and i can't wait for the next release.
keep up the good work ( in the next release when it comes i think i'll have characters lvl 45  :razz:, again.....)
:smile:

Back
Top Bottom