RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

Seek n Destroy said:
Celts in general are relatively lackluster, except helmets, Rgcolt loves making helmets, it's always the first thing done  :smile:
They didn't receive much attention yet apart from the helmets, the round shields and a couple of swords and spears, I'm definitely looking forward to see them properly equipped.
Oh and thanks people  :wink:

Waiting for a chainmail texture to be made then we can start.

Seek n Destroy said:
Celts in general are relatively lackluster, except helmets, Rgcolt loves making helmets, it's always the first thing done  :smile:
They didn't receive much attention yet apart from the helmets, the round shields and a couple of swords and spears, I'm definitely looking forward to see them properly equipped.
Oh and thanks people  :wink:

Compared to how they used to be, they are fabulous, but as you concede, still need attention. Their spears for example if we're talking armament, need some flavour too. Longer ones for their cavalry class would be very useful.

Gothic Knight said:
Waiting for a chainmail texture to be made then we can start.

Can't wait to see!

first etruscan armor
triangles = 1947
textures 2^10
prev_etrusco_mars.png

Sweet, really glad to see there'll be more variety coming to Italy.

I asked a while ago and got no response, but will we see Etruscans with that chalcidean style helmet, or is it too anachronistic?

The no.1 helmet here.
001sjx.jpg

Ililsa said:
Sweet, really glad to see there'll be more variety coming to Italy.

I asked a while ago and got no response, but will we see Etruscans with that chalcidean style helmet, or is it too anachronistic?

The no.1 helmet here.
001sjx.jpg

i believe all 3 helmets showed in this reference will come to the etruscans

the fact that you are continuing to develop your project -enriching it with these beautiful gems for the eyes- right after a release of such great importance testifies to how much love there is in RaW
really excited at the thought that it will be filled in the gap between the Romans and Gauls of northern Italy, hoping that will make a pop-Ligurian tribes and Veneto in the near future!
let's see if these Romans will manage to conquer all Italy  :twisted:

other than annual release! you are the best!

well here so much left to do that we havent time for resting if we want to finish this project in this life :smile:

carthagian warrior
fast retexture of the previous armor
prev_carthagian.png

you know Rgcotl... apart from the plume model that I think it's the most incredible f*****ng perfect stuff of the entire M&B history, there are things that are pure poetry for examle the leather strings of this kind of linothorax that make me cry for joy.
nonetheless the underclothes resembles too much the colours of Roma F.C. XD

I'm really looking forward to see how a model of Gallic chainmail will come from your hands, Master!
I really appreciate the buttons and the cloaked vest for Celtic tribes, really a stroke of Genius in this release (and the sandals???????? oh God!)

I hope that the people of the north of Italy and the Thracians receive more rough clothes, dirty and pastoral, of course for the sake of realism XD

Post the link to it kuauik

EDIT: This one? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=163242.0

Meh, kind of good but I don't really  care about faces, not important for me. Furthermore because there's always some guys that customize their faces like aliens lol

Adding pontic mercenaries by any chance?  :wink: :wink:
If so add me as a character :wink:

rgcotl said:
prev_etruscan_scale.png

the striking contrast of the slats! really impressive! but did the etruscans really use the symbol of the star, those one on the front? cause it fits more a carthaginian\macedonian pattern, of course at my eyes.

Rgcotl you are really working at the speed of light!!!
I can already imagine the beauty of the wooden shields of the Illyrians :wink:

Back
Top Bottom