Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
I found over one thousand fireworks in the back of my decaying garage. The only reason I haven't made a video is my sister's phone died. I will blow my hands off/burn the woods down in the near future for attention. Stay tuned.
Ah, rednecks. :lol: I'm genuinely curious: how many guns are in that garage, too?

There were two BB guns in that garage, but it's the garage of the house we just sold. I think my dad already removed or sold his guns from that house, and I'm not sure how many he had to start with. I know in the house I stay at there are at least 14 guns that are accounted for, but occasionally we run into ones that everyone's forgotten about. For example, a few years back I was looking for something and checked under my grandmother's bed and found a box. It looked like the sort of box that might contain what I was looking for, so I opened it up. It was just a huge ass revolver everyone had forgotten my grandfather had owned.

TheFlyingFishy said:
I know in the house I stay at there are at least 14 guns that are accounted for, but occasionally we run into ones that everyone's forgotten about.
Flippin' hell. :lol: :lol: I know it's not uncommon to hear of rural Americans with loads of guns, but I still wasn't expecting you to say you had that many, let alone that you had so many you couldn't keep track of them all. (And yes, I know 14+ probably isn't that many compared to what some folks have.)

Do you have a cabinet/rack where most of them live, or are there just guns lying around in different places, like that revolver?

One man gets the rifle, the next man gets the bullets. The second man follows the man with the rifle, and when he is shot, picks up the rifle and carries on fighting!

aU4WtM4mU3.jpg
Ugh...what could have been...
Muh rootin' tootin' lost cause heritage...
Cucked libcucks fixin' tuh tearin' down muh ancestors statues...
Still no southern belle gf to bootleg moonshine with...
Uh...

Back
Top Bottom