Q&A Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey now for something completely different. How come there aren't more pictures of the mod on here? I'm downloading this mod now but i have really no idea what to expect in terms of quantity/quality.

Hopefully it turns out to be something special as a roman singleplayer mod has been a long time coming.

AxiosXiphos said:
Hey now for something completely different. How come there aren't more pictures of the mod on here? I'm downloading this mod now but i have really no idea what to expect in terms of quantity/quality.

Hopefully it turns out to be something special as a roman singleplayer mod has been a long time coming.
I will have a look if I can upload some more.

I've tried downloading and installing from both the dropbox and rapidshare links, both work fine and let me launch the mod. After the mount and blade intro movie it does the loading screen with a progress bar which moves along at about the pace it does when loading Prophecy of Pendor (or any other mod i have played). After the loading bar is done the bar disappears and the loading background stays, no menu appears, nothing to show further progress is being achieved.

I doubt i got a corrupt download from two sources, or that something got corrupted while unzipping twice in a row. The mod is placed in my mod folder like other mods. My mount and blade warband is fully updated, and loads other mods fine. What other causes could there be?

Where do you guys get your information on Roman armor? Is there a website? I have been looking for a website that can show me some good early Roman weapons and armor.

Dorrin said:
I've tried downloading and installing from both the dropbox and rapidshare links, both work fine and let me launch the mod. After the mount and blade intro movie it does the loading screen with a progress bar which moves along at about the pace it does when loading Prophecy of Pendor (or any other mod i have played). After the loading bar is done the bar disappears and the loading background stays, no menu appears, nothing to show further progress is being achieved.

I doubt i got a corrupt download from two sources, or that something got corrupted while unzipping twice in a row. The mod is placed in my mod folder like other mods. My mount and blade warband is fully updated, and loads other mods fine. What other causes could there be?
Nah, The menu is on the left.
It doesn't have a box though.
sorry for it.

HeirOfWallachia said:
Where do you guys get your information on Roman armor? Is there a website? I have been looking for a website that can show me some good early Roman weapons and armor.
We just search, Even though our roman equipment isn't accurate right now.

Since you're Dutch, and my map includes a city in the low countries and we don't know of many German chiefs at this time, shall we just name the German owner of that place after you?  :mrgreen:

Ah found the menu, thank you Dion/Folcwar. Seems it just blends in a bit too well without mousing over it(likely something on my end, things are turned way down). Mod looks pretty neat now that i can see it!

Dorrin said:
Ah found the menu, thank you Dion/Folcwar. Seems it just blends in a bit too well without mousing over it(likely something on my end, things are turned way down). Mod looks pretty neat now that i can see it!
No problem.

Back
Top Bottom