Q&A Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Dion/Folcwar said:
zimmer1lb said:
Will there be an increase in the slaves, bandits, and raiders????  After a few days there isn't much to train an army with or loot to help pay the troops even when travelling over the map extensively looking for bad guys.  And I've used up all the "jobs" from the vassals.  Without training or a way to raise stats it is impossible to get into Caesar's good graces by challenging his enemies, not to mention there have been no invitations to join the army from said vassals.    Maybe I'm missing something??

zimm out
Slaves/ I do not get what you mean with that.
but we're adding alot more bandits, some harder. nd bigger. some a bit of the same.

In similar mods there were runaway slaves, no biggie.    Thx for the reply.

zimm out

Run aways slaves in roman provinces is a good idea.
He says the lootes and bandit and etc are less than native and he cant train his troops by fighting them, he want more of them  :wink:.

so i just installed this mod and played it, very nice mod :smile: although playing as greek city states, why do the hoplites never use their spears, only their swords. well at least i've never seen them use their spears at their backs. shouldn't spears be the hoplite's primary weapon?

I'm very interesting about the new faction:Sarmatians.
Exist some way to only add them to my game without need to start a new game? If the answer is "yes", how it could be done?

No, sorry, these kind of big changes require a newgame to start, however. I know a way to get back what you had.

if you really cba to play all over again, use cheats/cheatmen to get your army/character the way they were, and then just put cheats off.

(I am sorry )=

SRACon17 said:
so i just installed this mod and played it, very nice mod :smile: although playing as greek city states, why do the hoplites never use their spears, only their swords. well at least i've never seen them use their spears at their backs. shouldn't spears be the hoplite's primary weapon?
I am looking for a way to make bots use polearms, as for now I do not know how.

ronin44 said:
Run aways slaves in roman provinces is a good idea.
He says the lootes and bandit and etc are less than native and he cant train his troops by fighting them, he want more of them  :wink:.
alot of bandits have been placed, some hard, some difficult. and some easy ones. I guess it will be easier now.

Yes, the Leader is the first person on the list of when you ask where someone is, and I go to that location. Maybe it's a bug. I'll try again, and if that doesn't work try a re-install. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom