Q&A Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

zedpaolo said:
unfortunately it doesn't seem to work: while loading it crashes saying "unable to open filen CommonRes\wb_mp_object_a.brf"
Re-install your Mount and Blade Warband, This is a warband error and not a mod error.

Hi, I was wondering if I could join your team and help to create this mod. I'm a fairly good 3D Modeler. My Skype is bsnott98, send me a message if you're interested.

I have a question about the Northern Tribes. Some of their weaknesses is that they lack armor. To what extent do they not have armor? Will high tier troops be given some armor, or just no armor in general? I have yet to try out the mod and will probably soon find out, but just in case it does not work, or something like that.

HeirOfWallachia said:
I have a question about the Northern Tribes. Some of their weaknesses is that they lack armor. To what extent do they not have armor? Will high tier troops be given some armor, or just no armor in general? I have yet to try out the mod and will probably soon find out, but just in case it does not work, or something like that.

By "They don't have armour" we MEAN they don't have armour. Bar the Gauls, there is absolutely no armour available for the other tribes. There are, however, capes available, so as a clan leader you can still be distinguished in the heat of a battle.

HeirOfWallachia said:
Germanic higher tier troops do get armor.

Crozade said:
Will there be a server for MP online soon?
I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom