Prussian 7th Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL 7TH: TRAINING 6PM EST SATURDAY, Password: bevern
ALL NEW RECRUITS: Recruit's Guide

Official Site of the 7th Regiment of Foot

Allo there! We are the Prussian 7th Regiment of Foot, the glorious troops of Prinz von Braunschweig-Bevern! We are the great fighters who fought in the invasion of Bohemia and the battle of Kolin. We are also the brave fighters who defended Pomerania from the Swedes, and later fought bravely against Russians in Paltzig.

We are the 1st Battalion, 2nd Company, 1st Platoon. We don't use German ranks, for they would be too complicated at the moment, but I'll figure out a way.

Current Members:

2nd Lieutenant Statham
Staff Sergeant Argus

Sergeant Rethmeier
Corporal Sharpshooter
Corporal Azrooh
Lance Corporal Landser
Lance Corporal Wayfinder
Lance Corporal McCann
Private Eylk

Sergeant Rigadoon
Corporal Socks
Corporal Sniper
Lance Corporal Archevious
Lance Corporal Suvorovsky
Lance Corporal Feragorn
Lance Corporal Osty

Sergeant Furnie
Bombardier Boxtart
Rifleman Friendlyfyre
Lance Bombardier Thomas
Lance Bombardier Voso
Lance Bombardier Jonax
Lance Rifleman Hillariousman
Lance Rifleman Madoc
Lance Rifleman Crowley
Lance Rifleman William
Lance Rifleman Reapper

Sergeant Beer

Recruit Lolocks

Inactive

Community Members:

Tsarevich Pyotr Aleksandr
Gourmet Chef

Signatures
7thPrussianRegimentofFoot04.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,137447.0.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/lukedupont/Mount%20and%20Blade/7thPrussianRegimentofFoot04.png[/IMG][/url]

Regimental Colors:

52nrk8.jpg

mb2uk.jpg

mb3h.jpg

Most likely, we'll have trainings on the weekends. It will either be 3 EST or 6-7 EST. 3 EST because I want this to be friendly to European players as well, and I don't want them to stay up till 4 o clock in the morning just to do one day of training. However, some of my US players probably wont make it at 3 EST, so it might be 6-7 EST, for a later time in the day. The server will be hosted in the US, but we allow European players to join us.

Sinistar said:
Most likely, we'll have trainings on the weekends. It will either be 3 EST or 6-7 EST. 3 EST because I want this to be friendly to European players as well, and I don't want them to stay up till 4 o clock in the morning just to do one day of training. However, some of my US players probably wont make it at 3 EST, so it might be 6-7 EST, for a later time in the day. The server will be hosted in the US, but we allow European players to join us.

both times seems resonable for both european and amercian(mostly) players.tough if server is gonna be
hosted in america, europeans players will have big ping.
it would be best if u could place server in middle of atlantic  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

So, the uniform rules as they stand are -

Gold brimmed tricorne: lieutenant
Silver brimmed tricorne: sergeants
Regular military tricorne: anything below sergeants
Civilian tricorne: Orangeknight

Right?

7th Regiment of Foot Private Red Baron (aka Private Manfred von Richtofen) at your service!

What will we use as tag? 7th_yourname?

Maybe you would dear to fight the Swedish 11th Regiment of Foot, Älvsborgs Regemente? (Just for training, And i think we should include bots fro now as don't really have enough players yet for a proper Linebattles.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom