Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this in their facebook page:

3.7 Features and Improvements (NOT save compatible):
- !! NEW FEATURE Updated map and town/castle/village locations
- !! NEW FEATURE added lady in waiting troop/events (talk to this troop type if they are in your party).
- !! NEW FEATURE Vastly Improved starting options with story arc that has game reprocussions.
- Rumor refresh rate
- jobs for bards and healers
- background NPC's that spawn based upon character choices.
- !! NEW graphical interface
- !! NEW artwork for armors and weapons
- !! NEW Troops and weapons
- !! NEW Knights of the Radiant Cross now give the leader party first aid and wound treatment skill.
- !! NEW Healer jobs from Travelers - income and possible troops for Healers
- !! New Bard Jobs from Innkeepers - income and party Morale for Bards (keep that lute in your possessions).
- !! New major spawn - ( - Blessed of Azi Dahaka)
- !! NEW Change custom Knighthood Order can be changed to be all Female.
- Improved pendor line of troops
- Improved Mercenary line of troops.. top tier is Mercenary Sergeant.
- Modified fierdsvain berserker troops - visually and their abilities.
- Modified empire line of troops
- Modified bandit spawns to provide more variance
- Modified vanskery spawns to provide more variance and challenge (not harder.. just different)
- Modified many spawns to increase variance and challenge
- Balanced out faction spawn rates for greater variation
- Updated stats on weapons and armors
- Updated factional relations
- Created new Jatu Troops and implemented upgrade path with Jatu mercs
- Modified and increased the types of troops you can obtain from Red Brotherood Tavern Slavers.
- Deity events now have both benefits and consequences ..depending.
- Implemented procedural system to create a few established knighthood orders in towns and castles.
- Knighthood order Knights skills and equipment modified
- CKO sergeants prestige cost lowered
- CKO sergeants training made slightly less efficient.
- Modified the easter egg qualis gem gambling results.
- Reduced amount of troops for Knighthood renown quest

kevinflemming said:
I'm actually more excited about the new PoP than Christmas lol. :party:

Definitely,
although some of my friends called me heretics after I stated this out loud  :sad:

Hi all!

Long time lurker, first time poster  :grin:

I guess the excitement in this thread is over 9000 so there's no need to add more to it eh? You all know I can hardly wait for 3.7 and when it comes out I'll play the living **** out of it. 

First post and also a first question: Will TweakMB in it's current state support PoP 3.7 or we won't be able to easy-tweak some parts of the game? Not saying the mod isn't great by itself but there's always something we all want/like differently. Alas, to each their own I guess. If TweakMB won't be the case (since it looks outdated and abandoned), would it be hard to create a similar tweaker or even implement these options into the mod itself in near future (after 3.7 release ofc)?

Midden said:
Hi all!

I guess the excitement in this thread is over 9000 so there's no need to add more to it eh? You all know I can hardly wait for 3.7 and when it comes out I'll play the living **** out of it. 

First post and also a first question: Will TweakMB in it's current state support PoP 3.7 or we won't be able to easy-tweak some parts of the game? Not saying the mod isn't great by itself but there's always something we all want/like differently. Alas, to each their own I guess. If TweakMB won't be the case (since it looks outdated and abandoned), would it be hard to create a similar tweaker or even implement these options into the mod itself in near future (after 3.7 release ofc)?

Welcome to the board and thank you for choosing to play PoP! :smile:

TweakMB does work, as it messes with the .txt files of the current selected module. Should be fine, however use at your own risk because messing with files can result in unexpected problems.

I suppose it is possible to add tweak options to the game, but that is up to SD. I don't really think there needs to be since not everyone uses TweakMB or needs to mess around with a mostly-balanced mod.

For the future after 3.7 is uncertain, however, according to SD 3.7 is this mods last installment. The future lies in uncertainty.

MitchyMatt said:
Midden said:
Hi all!

Welcome to the board and thank you for choosing to play PoP! :smile:

TweakMB does work, as it messes with the .txt files of the current selected module. Should be fine, however use at your own risk because messing with files can result in unexpected problems.

I suppose it is possible to add tweak options to the game, but that is up to SD. I don't really think there needs to be since not everyone uses TweakMB or needs to mess around with a mostly-balanced mod.

For the future after 3.7 is uncertain, however, according to SD 3.7 is this mods last installment. The future lies in uncertainty.

Yeah heard about SD saying next PoP mod will be a standalone, kinda excited about that aswell and totally would pay money, alot if needed :grin:

Gonna try TweakMB after 3.7 comes out and hopefully post some results so everybody can know what to touch or leave as it is.

Hopefully the new position of Poinsbruk and the removal of Evasolde Castle/Balanli from the south of the river will make the Ravenstern lords stop baiting Jatu armies into their own territory.  :roll:

Might help to avoid being cut off from their city by Mistmountain armies as well.

Overall, the blues aren't so isolated anymore - Falcondark Castle is no longer doomed to be conquered immediately(it was shunted to the old Castle Alden's location), while Evasolde Castle took it's place in a much better position along with Dagon Castle. The above, along with the changes to the Fierdswain, might actually give this faction a chance at conquering Pendor.

The profit of doing the Iron run @Senderfall took a hit, though.

By the way, am I right in my guess that Ethos doesn't have 6 villages anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom