Progress Report [0.4 released!]

Do you want an improved melee system?

• New melee system with 4 different attacks (video)

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Current melee system with 2 different attacks.

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol, don't get so offended! That statement just took me off guard, ESPECIALLY those three words. :razz:
That's why I specifically cut out that part, because it was the part I went from...
1329476331-happy-calm-face.jpg
to
shocked_face.jpg

Sir Audiate said:
Lol, don't get so offended! That statement just took me off guard, ESPECIALLY those three words. :razz:
That's why I specifically cut out that part, because it was the part I went from...
1329476331-happy-calm-face.jpg
to
shocked_face.jpg
Lol, that was just well done. BTW, why are we being extremely rude and talking about another mod in the NaS progress thread? :shock:

Speaking of progress, I think I can safely say that the grey uniform on the far left of this pic is easily my favorite so far:
union3.jpg

I'll ignore the fact that the bastards were too stupid to wear something other than the color of their adversaries... :roll:

sirwho said:
I'll ignore the fact that the bastards were too stupid to wear something other than the color of their adversaries... :roll:

Well, at manassas, it was not THAT stupid.. cause the union army had many grey regiments, like all Maine regiments, nearly all New York regiments.
They advanced against confederates in blue, green and red.. so it wasnt that stupid :grin:

sirwho said:
Speaking of progress, I think I can safely say that the grey uniform on the far left of this pic is easily my favorite so far:
union3.jpg

Lookin great, can't wait  :smile:

Hinkel84 said:
sirwho said:

Well, at manassas, it was not THAT stupid.. cause the union army had many grey regiments, like all Maine regiments, nearly all New York regiments.
They advanced against confederates in blue, green and red.. so it wasnt that stupid :grin:
I know I know...but the bastards still irk me. You don't say "the Blue and the Grey" when talking only about the yanks after all. :grin:

sirwho said:

That confuses me a bit. If you're talking about the uniform on the far left, that's the 1st Fire Zouaves. Each company's uniform changed progressively as they were given out: company A's uniform was as it is shown there, company B's uniform was the same but with blue instead of grey, and it continued to change until you couldn't tell the difference between 11thNY's later companies and the 1st Minnesota regiment. All the while, however, the officers of the 11thNY, as well as NCOs (since they used basically the same coat), had blue clothes instead of grey clothes. 11thNY was a VERY early regiment. It, among some others, didn't have a set plan that would follow through. I think the reason being that each company was made up of different fire-fighter companies that would all have different tastes, perhaps. A bit like how my 11thNY works... huh...

Hinkel84 said:

It wasn't stupid, but it was very confusing. Weirdly colored regiments were continued to be used throughout the war, just less and less as it progressed, with more subtlety in the differentiations. But in the early war, it was practically a circus of colors. :lol:

Also, yaay, release date, yaaaay! :razz:

Back
Top Bottom