Resolved "Profit will be marked" doesn't work between sessions

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: "Profit will be marked" doesn't work between sessions
How to Reproduce: Buy item, save game, load save, profit no longer marked on item.
Version: e1.1.0-beta
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1050Ti
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: Acer Nitro 5 an515-51
Storage Device (SSD): WD Green 280GB M.2

I think it's some sort of bug with the system and how it handles selling and buying between them, since you also do not gain any experience in trading if you save, load and then sell items you bought prior to saving. Something with reloading the game makes the price you buy it for just go...poof for some reason. Could be that it's stored temporarily or something, no idea.

Was just about to post this. Screenshot:
jMUNHKh

Does anyone really understands how this perk work?
I'm tracking down my prices myself and most of the time the color indicator from this perk is totally wrong. Maybe it's calculating everything based on the buying price, because anything you buy you'll sell it way less that the initial price.
Or maybe it doesn't work at all.
Or maybe I don't get it xD

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom