SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Pre battle orders is a great must have feature but....

Users who are viewing this thread

I already miss the possibility to separate , as example, archers and crossbowmen.
What happened to those little flags, I,II, III, VI, etc... in the troop management section? (infantry, archers, cavalry, heavy infantry etc....)

I would like to still be able to separate archers and crossbowmen (since now they're all "ranged")
Or as another example, separate high end soldiers and low end ones, so i can send only low end soldiers to gain more XP and faster, since if high end fight beside them, they' kill everyone in few seconds, not letting enough for the noobs to feed)

Idk if that makes sense, my english going all over the place in my head right now. Sorry if not.

if I'm missing something, tell me guys please, and if not, a +1 if you agree, i think devs should change this, and mix the former system with the new one.
We should be able to separate units with more precision than % here and % there....

Thanks

I think i get what your're saying, and I agree. Didn't play the latest version though...
I remember having elite cav, and gettin infantry troops along just to send in front to gain xp fast..

I agree, being able to create custom "Squads" or groups of troops using the I, II, III, VI formations as templates was a good system. This should be integrated into the current pre-battle phase and allow players the functionality to create these custom groups while also maintaining this new great gameplay change.

There are filters in the new OoB system. I´d like to have them expanded to cover quality/tiers.
Ranged should have options to seperate on whether the troop has Crossbow or Bow.

And we need to see the captain-perks when picking a captain. What perks they have is far more relevant than what is their skill-score.I know how I built my charachters but I have no idea how the members of other clans in my army are built. They should tell me if they want to be usefull in my army :razz:

Back
Top Bottom