SP - UI Some Quality of Life Improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

You can see if a clan member has a perk, but attribute and focus points are not shown in the drop down list. After every battle I should check 15+ party members one by one, which is time consuming. It would be perfect if we could see when they have unspent points.

While selling items, especially battle loot I generally use the button on the top to sell all in a category, sometimes the towns do not have enough money, it would be perfect if the button would transfer as much as the town can pay, similar to when you get items and it doesn't transfer all not to overburden you.

Can we have "transfer 50 units of an item" in inventory, battle loot contains a lot of food and I need to transfer all the grain and get back enough or click several times to sell. Buying and selling 50 units of an item would make it less painful.

The last one is about battle formation, when you start the battle in a formation (for example if I am horse archer myself, I start at the end of the formation), the moment you move, another troop in the formation tries to fill the gap you left, but collides with every other horse archer on his way most of the time causing their horses to change direction. Can the troops maybe take a more scenic route without touching other troops.

Last edited:
The last one is about battle formation, when you start the battle in a formation (for example if I am horse archer myself, I start at the end of the formation), the moment you move, another troop in the formation tries to fill the gap you left, but collides with every other horse archer on his way most of the time causing their horses to change direction. Can the troops maybe take a more scenic route without touching other troops.
This is correct, as a leader you should always appear in battles at the front of the army even if you commad a battalion.

Back
Top Bottom