SP - General Command and Control

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the basic concepts of war, a king should be able to give directions to armies. Offensive, balanced, and Defensive isn't enough. You, patrol here. You, take this town. You, defend this city. A lot of the grinding end game is simply because we don't really know who will form an army and what they will do. Kind of ridiculous.

Also, it should be basic AI that Lords defend their own fiefs. If they don't, they don't deserve to have them back.

I support this big time. I don't know if a mod added this in Warband or if it was a basic feature, but you can tell your companies to patrol anywhere. I tried using one mod but there was an option for them to support the garrison and that just got them to stay in the castle, wheeee.

With hideouts constantly respawning (seriously, let us have an option to control the rate or something), we need to be able to tell them to patrol. You can't just give villages to lords anymore, at least they would defend them.

One of the basic concepts of war, a king should be able to give directions to armies. Offensive, balanced, and Defensive isn't enough. You, patrol here. You, take this town. You, defend this city. A lot of the grinding end game is simply because we don't really know who will form an army and what they will do. Kind of ridiculous.

Also, it should be basic AI that Lords defend their own fiefs. If they don't, they don't deserve to have them back.
+ 1000000000

Back
Top Bottom